Forum

Potential LAN

Created 8th September 2008 @ 01:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

kEvNx

.#mtf

what minium age? :) i hope 16 :D

nvc

u have to be 17 to legally play tf2 i beleive, do your parents let you play?

kEvNx

.#mtf

lawl :D sure. my parents let me play tf2 O_ô i mean what they think i’m doing all the day? :P
hm ok i’m 16 in feb09

N/A

RaWr ::

I have to pretend I’m playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure when I play TF2.. Please don’t tell my parents :[

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Wlv send me!!

Waebi

‹Con›

ARRRRR will really try to get myself free then…
only problem: WTF NO BYOC? I play on a Laptop, i got no Keyboard, i will phail :D

edit: and the site says it’s ET and COD4 only :(

pukz

I propose the community puts in 0.2 euros each to get waebi a keyboard!

kEvNx

.#mtf

compaq oldschool keyboard <3

Wlv

The LAN is nothing to do with crossfire, CDC, Easybash, nor will any info about it be on wizzrd’s site either, as I said it’s still in process and I was using this thread as a point I can put to the organisers on how many teams would be interested in going :)

Waebi

‹Con›

i’d be interested in going if i can get free from school and my mum >_> ye i’m 17, but you know…

anyone needs a mid/mid+ medic there (mixed team would be fine)? :D will really try to get to it if it’s happening.

And ye the keyboard… will ask a mate maybe.

Looking forward to more infos here in these forums then…?

Exact

[FOG] hmm we need garanted DATE asap. For booking Flights..

kEvNx

.#mtf

same here we need more infos :)

Some Players of MTF would come but we still need more infos on a website ;)

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

Now TLR folded, does this also mean the LAN is cancelled?

Smofo

Im THAT good!

No theyre still thinking about it Exfane I read that on cadred a while back also on gossip..

Wlv

I wouldn’t count on TLR running this LAN and I wouldn’t be too fond with working with them on it either, however I have been pointing several “Organisations” to this thread hoping the amount of responses will help push TF2 to a well run LAN competition in a central place, with TUP..If I get any info I’ll update the thread.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »