Forum

New nice-servers dm server for Pro's only

Created 4th February 2011 @ 18:10

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 Next »

Bonkers

i beat DW.twitch guy 1v1 soldier which is his main, does this mean i get added? or do i need teh proof

Anathema

Quoted from Bonkers

i beat DW.twitch guy 1v1 soldier which is his main, does this mean i get added? or do i need teh proof

You’re a retard, congratulations.

lollapalooza

candy

add pls thx =*

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

its just a pub dm server -___________________________-
whats with all the drama lol

p.s: xzr you’re bad

tasKu

e-famous

fucking small cock div 3, i need to get to there now.

dauk

Quoted from Bonkers

l ol who was it

Jude

notdoggo

this is just pathetic, so many people desperate to join this server. might as well be a normal one at this rate

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Retsh0ck

its just a pub dm server -___________________________-
whats with all the drama lol

p.s: xzr you’re bad

Because it has the word pro in it, thus everyone who wants to be a pro also instantly wants to be on that server. So they can then say “I play on this server, so I must be good”.

LooGiii

naise

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Because it has the word pro in it, thus everyone who wants to be a pro also instantly wants to be on that server. So they can then say “I play on this server, so I must be good”.

lol, hey mozz

GeaR

Epsilon

No offence to players from lower divisions, but a PRO dm server should only allow players from prem to div2. I don’t see why div3 players are allowed and the rest is not, because imo you can’t say there’s a regular difference in dm skills between a div3 player and say a div6 player. So I think this server is redudant :X

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from GeaR

No offence to players from lower divisions, but a PRO dm server should only allow players from prem to div2. I don’t see why div3 players are allowed and the rest is not, because imo you can’t say there’s a regular difference in dm skills between a div3 player and say a div6 player. So I think this server is redudant :X

erratic

the game

Last edited by erratic,

Jaskey

Quoted from Bonkers

You have never played d3 or even 4.. so i doubt it

Theres shit loads of other dm servers so why do people think this one is special?

erratic

Quoted from GeaR

Im having an easy time keeping up with DM on that server, besides its good warmup.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 15 Next »