Forum

Random open question to all medics

Created 1st December 2010 @ 12:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

strut

-=Crazy=-

Alright so, why not invert the way the +- aliases work.

m1 down breaks off beam, you aim at new peeps and let go for heal beam to reengage.

Someone may have typed that cba to read whole thread.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from strut

Alright so, why not invert the way the +- aliases work.

m1 down breaks off beam, you aim at new peeps and let go for heal beam to reengage.

Someone may have typed that cba to read whole thread.

that’s already been posted about 5 times.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Did some additional testing with the autoheal script in an actual pcw (before I only tested with 2 other people and on pubs). The problem is that scripted autoheal gives the same “possible ubercharge time loss” as not using autoheal at all. When you have mousedown you effectively are using -attack. This -attack gap simply doesn’t exist with “Valve AutoHeal (c)”

So what you get is an inverted form of not using autoheal, with the added annoyances of hearing that shit sound Admirable was referring to.

No thanks. I’ll use Valve AutoHeal (c) and get the best of all worlds. The rumoured inaccuracy is a myth.

octochris

(0v0)

tried it yesterday, it felt fucking odd.

AnimaL

Quoted from RaCio

[…]It isnt. The chunky feel is purely something graphical.

this

only thing i can agree – ubers do feel different, and it will help any medic, to have autoheal disabled while ubering, but any other time, imo it should be on..whether its script or normal autoheal you decide (cuz im not using scripts)

Last edited by AnimaL,

Edd

T2P

i dont use autoheal, its easier for me to change targets

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Tried out all the scripts and suggestions put here and came to the conclusion I still prefer m1 I guess after using that method for 700 hours + you find anything new odd.

But thanks for all help and advice posted was something I was interested in knowing peoples views on…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8