Forum

TFTrue 2.8

Created 30th December 2008 @ 10:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 41 Next »

AnAkkk

Would anyone be interested by a new TFTrue version which modify the Sandman, so it could finally be used in competitive play?

For example, removing the stun effect and adding a slow down like with Natascha.

exm

I doubt anyone would give away double jump for slow down…

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

no, fo

Mendietaaaa

TBNC

hell no

RaCio

GoT²

A flashbang effect or something like that would nice I guess.

And the range nerf made the sandman way to unreliable, so if you want to alter it, you probably need to revert that as wel.

Norrland3000

I don’t see any reason to implement that weapon. The game is god as it is :)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

stop trying to change the game anakin. seriously :/

AnAkkk

Without me trying to change the game numlocked, you would probably not have tf_damage_disablespread.

Or the ball could just make more damage to the opponent instead of stun?

Playing around with selfdamage-reduction would make more sense imo, sandman can go rott in hell.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I was under the impression Valve might be tweaking the Sandman in a future update.

AnAkkk

It’s possible Admirable, but they didn’t say anything yet about it, and it’s been sometime since the Scout update now.

iQue

keso

Leave it.

Stun effect, slow effect, it’s still not a very fun and interesting weapon.

____13____

You don’t play in any team, I never see you playing in pickups (but maybe you do in french pickups, if they exist), you’ve been kicked from Team France, and since then all you do is posting retarded comments, without even knowing what you’re talking about. Why do you even care?

No, it’s a useless ideia.

Leave us in peace, please!

kaidus

WiK?

I don’t think there’s anything that can be done to it that makes it worth losing DJ for but isn’t too powerful in combat.

Arnold

DAKKA

make it stun without the ball, just melee hit = stun for i dunno how many seconds, (with some sort of prime)

would be good, no damage reduction plz.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 31 32 33 ... 41 Next »