Forum

Recent Patch Bugs (157 nade) Fragga

Created 17th December 2008 @ 09:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

It might be worth e-mailing your clip and a brief note to Robin Walker if anyone still has his e-mail address kicking about. It may not be “working as intended” and they may have just missed it.

Extremer

I killed like a hundred bots and nades didn’t kill a medic in 1 shot, they can still sometimes survive two. However, a sticky right underneath a medic can instagib him and it’s pretty often too, about 1/6 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWl3a_efLe4

Oh, and I noticed that mid range scatter gun shots do more damage too.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Stickies and nades were already able to one-shot four classes (spy, sniper, scout and engy)

Now you combine that damage from extremers clip (150/170?) to the fall damage so often associated with stickies and nades and you’ve got a weapon which can take down every class except heavy in one single shot.

awesome demoman nerf

kEvNx

.#mtf

SO imo thats good with 70 – 160 dmg! valve did enough for demohaters.. you can destroy stickys, demos flyingrange on one sticky was increased..

now i think all is balanced

agron

Relic

Lf 6v6, cl2ml1dl0? :]

patriarch

Worth a read:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=728813&highlight=sticky+damage+testing

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Think the time has come for a Demoman limit 0 vote

I tested stickies myself on medic bots and I was killing them regular with only one sticky – test this yourself

Patriarch: that link is pointless, we’re talking about recent changes

Extremer

Patriarch, that thread is outdated, you can clearly see me 1 shot a medic with 1 sticky in the vid I posted.

@Fragga: but all I ever wanted was a 90-110 nade damage range :<

patriarch

You misunderstand. I wasnt denying the changes since the last patch. That thread provides an accurate pre-patch sticky damage range. Damage has obviously been increased if sticky bombs are doing more than 153 damage now.

edit: And I think it’s an interesting thread. Less so, after the latest patch. But still worth a read.

Cheers =)

Bash

Way to overreact due to a bug. Jesus christ you are tools.

dunc

infs
dp.

Rather be a tool than a dildo.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

depends whos dildo it is

Debaser

NERF WORK, MORE NEEEERF

BE HAPPY TOOOOOOOOOOO

NERF DEMO.

dunc

infs
dp.

whose*

Did they teach you nothing at school? :[

Renegade

Imperial

maybe it was a critical hit, with no sign or colour tracer, something to do with valve changing the top right images for crits, and messing some stuff up?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »