Forum

Blorgs guide to playing medic

Created 31st May 2010 @ 01:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 19 Next »

Dummy

Quoted from caned

lol this guy is the worst

but he did do one thing right, straight out of blorgs pro medicing

always kill the enemy medics, with your gigantic bone because they’re pests for you as a medic

seriously who off topics an offtopic of a topic so you’re actually posting on topic so oh never mind ,_.

caned

MEAT
LEGO

stwn your profile pic is a bit over the top

caned

MEAT
LEGO

uber the washing machine?

Quoted from Atty

Chill out, guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0-gVB-U5is#t=0m46s

Party’s over? :O

Dummy

Quoted from caned

stwn your profile pic is fucking badass

just spreadin’ the love.

Chelch

-[MG-C]-

Lets get to 20 pages before the admins lock it xD

In arena_granary washing machine kills lethal dispenser.

Dummy

Quoted from Chelch

+1

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Chelch

Nah, they must get tired soon

Last edited by RaCio,

Dummy

Here are some CONSUMER reviews for my last reviewed washing machine in case you think im wrong!
We purchased the washer and dryer in November. I was skeptical at first because it was so different than my top loader, but now I love it. We have four children and one is an infant, and the stain removal feature is amazing!!!! I had baby clothes with a diaper blowout that sat in the laundry for 3 days, w/o being rinsed (yuk) and threw them in the wash on hot with the stain removal feature…NO Stains!!!! clean clean clean. Uses very little soap and my water bill just went down by 10 a month and my electicity bill went down by 15 dollars. No joke. I love it.

matOo

Quoted from Dummy

Here are some CONSUMER reviews for my last reviewed washing machine in case you think im wrong!
We purchased the washer and dryer in November. I was skeptical at first because it was so different than my top loader, but now I love it. We have four children and one is an infant, and the stain removal feature is amazing!!!! I had baby clothes with a diaper blowout that sat in the laundry for 3 days, w/o being rinsed (yuk) and threw them in the wash on hot with the stain removal feature…NO Stains!!!! clean clean clean. Uses very little soap and my water bill just went down by 10 a month and my electicity bill went down by 15 dollars. No joke. I love it.

GET THE HINT AND STOP POSTING WOW SERIOUSLY

Last edited by matOo,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

dispensers are 100% lethal in arena mode

Dummy

Quoted from matOo

[…]

GET THE HINT AND POST MORE SERIOUSLY

k m8.

Chelch

-[MG-C]-

Quoted from matOo

[…]

I AM VERY EASILY TROLLED

Quoted from caned

dispensers are 100% lethal in arena mode

Washing machines rotates so fast that the dispensers get dizzy, thus producing less lethality.

Last edited by dotfloat™,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 19 Next »