Forum

why fan is banned in afs

Created 31st May 2010 @ 19:03

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

skillboy

i have played 300h scout and 290h with Force-A-Nature!
I think the old sytem, which allowed one Force-A-Nature, is much better and it dosen´t forces players (like me) to switch.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from skillboy

I think the old sytem, which allowed one Force-A-Nature, is much better and it dosen´t forces players (like me) to switch.

Unfortunately just because it benefits you doesn’t mean it benefits others, other people disagree with you as evidenced by the poll(s).

Septique

Quoted from skillboy

Oh god..

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Unfortunately just because it benefits you doesn’t mean it benefits others, other people disagree with you as evidenced by the poll(s).

You mean the polls where most people were against banning it?

achy

Quoted from skillboy

FAN sucks.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

the problem is that its very stupid to allow a weapon 2 seasons and then ban them without any reason ( there was no change to fan in the last update )

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

You mean the polls where most people were against banning it?

Really? I made the assumption that the bans were simply the actionary hand of the polls.

I don’t recall the results, I assumed that was it. If most people were against banning it, then it shouldn’t be banned, surely?

randa

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Really? I made the assumption that the bans were simply the actionary hand of the polls.

I don’t recall the results, I assumed that was it. If most people were against banning it, then it shouldn’t be banned, surely?

it was 50/50 what are you talking about bill

Qun

GoT<3

FaN is bugged

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Qun

FaN is bugged

and more importantly its fucking annoying to play against.

GuMMi

frø
px.

the old polls showed a favor of 1 fan allowed…. never polls show that 44% wants the fan to stay.. and that vote was even primarely based on div 1 players as far as i understand from vanillatf2. -.-…

so yeah basicly its 56% against 44% så naturally the polyarchy wins cos the whiners are bumsexing the admins <.< ..

they already let the fan stay for 2 seasons letting people adapt and making some poeple including myself dependant on it…

the fan has taken serveral nerfs and isnt rly overpowered anymore..yes it shoots faster but the reload time kinda gives it the same dps as the scattergun -.-
knockback is handy on some maps and well shit on others.. which means its not a major advantage..

the etf2l admins are saying they want to try someting new… great idea lets do the game as it was 2 years ago .. pure vanilla.. good idea sounds new and original where did u get that idea ???

instead they should have tried to allow more unlocks to see what changes would happend to the gameplay…
general problem is the div1 "pros" are afraid some new weapon is gonna beat em.. gg -.-

Rele

When the FAN was good it was allowed.
After it received nerfs it’s banned.

High+ logic at it’s finest.

ups

I think the admins just wanted to piss Gummy off.

:D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I always wanted to get good at the TDH or at least give it a good go, but always thaught it would be banned so no point spending any hours on it.

Can admins ban vanilla weapons? :P

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »