May 16, 2017
Update: We are not allowing players to change nationalities, if you have played for a nation’s cup team, 6v6 or Highlander you are locked to that country and may not play for a different nation. If you have any queries please contact the admin team.
Highlander Nations Cup #5: Announcement
With Highlander Season 12 over but for the last playoff games and award poll – It is time for the best players of each country to group up together and prove that their country is the best!
The Cup will feature a Group Stage and a single-elimination Tournament, and will take place throughout June and July. Each country will be represented by one team consisting out of players of the same nationality, led by a Captain chosen through the applications process.
Highlander Nations Cup #5: Schedule
- Captains Applications: 16.05. – 01.06.
- Announce Captains & Groups: 02.06.
- Group Stage Round 1: 04.06. – 10.06.
- Group Stage Round 2: 11.06. – 17.06.
- Group Stage Round 3: 18.06. – 24.06
- Tiebreakers: 25.06 – 28.06
- Round of 16: 29.06. – 02.07.
- Quarter finals: 03.07. – 06.07.
- Semi finals: 07.07. – 10.07.
- Grand finals: 11.07. – 14.07.