Quoted from Godof

[…]
nobody uses it,this is really shitty :P
also 40 secs

just an example -.-

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from Monkeh

I think abuse is the right term tbh, let’s be honest, Valve wouldn’t have wanted opponents to be able to check what medi gun they are using, kritz after all, is about surprise.

It’s as abusive as players self-damaging in order to fill up the Medic’s übercharge meter faster, isn’t it?

konr

Quoted from Monkeh

I think abuse is the right term tbh, let’s be honest, Valve wouldn’t have wanted opponents to be able to check what medi gun they are using, kritz after all, is about surprise.

There’s nothing can be done to stop it however, except asking valve for an update that makes disguising as medic impossible for the first 15 seconds of a map or something…

Why not exactly..?

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Why not what exactly?

Why not ‘nothing can be done about it’? Well it’s impossible to police isn’t it?

Why not ask Valve to change the game? ‘Cos they won’t.

Last edited by Monkeh,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

It came from the fact that you had to see which weapon you had equipped as spy in your disguise. A medic running somewhere with only his ubersaw out raises more suspicion than with his medigun. I’d say this falls in the same category as shooting one bullet in your revolver before the cloak, so that your cloaked skin reloads if you reload too.

konr

Quoted from Monkeh

Valve wouldn’t have wanted opponents to be able to check what medi gun they are using, kritz after all, is about surprise.

Why wouldn’t they have wanted that..? Kritz is about surprise, according to us. Where did Valve say anything about anything more than it just being an alternative to the Medigun?

Last edited by konr,

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from SabaSaba

Yeah, common knowledge in hl. Dunno about 6v6.
I actually told this piece of information in the PC Gamer interview with Beef and ALX year ago.

http://i.imgur.com/grcJp.jpg

Link!

some scouts do this before every round in 6v6, no big deal

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3