Forum

The Well #4

Created 28th November 2010 @ 12:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

Quoted from Cure

What do you think about the future of TF2?

The future of TF2 is dependant on the upcoming lans (max lan, winter assembly, i42). If i42 is anywhere near as good as i40, TF2’s future is looking bright. The community itself is similar to that of the CSS community, in the way that people dedicate their time to get better at this game. If CSS got as far as it has, why can’t TF2?

in before LOL CASUAL CARTOON SHOOTER… Come to think of it, I’d take that as a productive argument – it’s a casual/competitive game, which is why it’s so fun to watch and play!

Gone off track a little. tl;dr for this question: The future of TF2 is dependant on the community’s input and attendance of lans!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

When did you first encounter tr1ce?
Was it love at first sight, or a slow burner?

Quoted from alfa

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

How much chuck would a chuckwood wood if a chuckwood would wood chuck?

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

You’re welcome.
I seem to remember you getting an Auto-Aim style headshot on me on granary mid. Damn you.

Someone recorded the after-shot rage on voice since they were on STV too

Good times :)

Quoted from Admirable

When did you first encounter tr1ce?
Was it love at first sight, or a slow burner?

I can’t tell you when, I can only tell you how.

It was a cold night. Myself and [FB]Cook were doing our thang on turbine, and he’s all “yo a friend is going to join. I know him from CSS, his name is trice”.
“cool.”

-5 minutes later-
“Cook, does this kid talk?”
“No, he doesn’t have a microphone. He’s not talking to you because he doesn’t have you on friends. He said he’ll add you”
The rest is history…

Love at first sight I’ve got to say. Our personalities just kinda clicked and the love-hate relationship kicked off. It took a while for him to get used to playing with someone better than him though.

div2, would recommend xx

Quoted from Morphine

[…]

Someone recorded the after-shot rage on voice since they were on STV too

Good times :)

Indeed.
Good luck with your unusual trading :D

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

I swear my aim isn’t that bad, but I normally suck hard at sniper (with a few randomly allocated exceptions) , and I put it down to failing at finding where the hitbox is. Normally I think I am hitting the head, but I get fuck all.

What advice can you give for finding where I need to shoot to actually get a headshoot. Rather than shooting head and getting nothing.

Ghent

Team

What would some of the situations be when you would switch spy?

Last edited by Ghent,

Quoted from Foster

I swear my aim isn’t that bad, but I normally suck hard at sniper (with a few randomly allocated exceptions) , and I put it down to failing at finding where the hitbox is. Normally I think I am hitting the head, but I get fuck all.

What advice can you give for finding where I need to shoot to actually get a headshoot. Rather than shooting head and getting nothing.

This is a reg question, which I am really not good at. If you manage to shoot someone in the head with sniper, only to see it do no damage (and a bloodmark appear on the models head), I tend to just shout “WTF HE HAS A MASSIVE BLOODMARK ON HIS FACE”.

Honestly – just aim for the face. If you miss, you miss. If you hit, but it says you miss, you miss. There’s nothing you can do about it – just take the shot again.

Luxi

Quoted from Ghent

His play on gully at i40?

Quoted from Ghent

Enemy has an uber advantage.
Game is at a stalemate (defending/attacking last and nothing else is working)
When I get bored and want to annoy the other team.

MOOGLE

bybben or wltrs?

Quoted from MOOGLE

bybben or wltrs?

bybben

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

most annoying scout/scout duo to play against
most annoying team to play against?

Bury.

internecine

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

This is a reg question, which I am really not good at. If you manage to shoot someone in the head with sniper, only to see it do no damage (and a bloodmark appear on the models head), I tend to just shout “WTF HE HAS A MASSIVE BLOODMARK ON HIS FACE”.

Honestly – just aim for the face. If you miss, you miss. If you hit, but it says you miss, you miss. There’s nothing you can do about it – just take the shot again.

How can TF2 be taken a serious competitive game (prize tournaments) when bullets in an FPS don’t even register properly?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »