Forum

The Well #4

Created 28th November 2010 @ 12:39

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Bury.

[…]

How can TF2 be taken a serious competitive game (prize tournaments) when bullets in an FPS don’t even register properly?

Same goes for pretty much every shooter.

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

most annoying scout/scout duo to play against
most annoying team to play against?

Most annoying scout to play against – Havok (for obvious ping-related reasons)
Most annoying scout duo to play against – gl + Dorkan

Most annoying team to play against – Dignitas (when dunc was around anywho, not really played them much recently)

Quoted from Bury.

[…]

How can TF2 be taken a serious competitive game (prize tournaments) when bullets in an FPS don’t even register properly?

What koeitje said.

Jh

Hey dats!

blonde/brunette/redhead?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I remember when tf2 first came out, when i was playing in wotr there was a high pitched pre-pubescent lad that would hang out on our ventrilo. Some months later his voice broke and became good at tf2. His name was Shintaz

Was there a correlation between the dropping of your testicals and then becoming good at tf2?

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Mike

TEZC

whos gonna win tonight, dignitas or epsilon?

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Mike

agron: hey
Epsilon F2: hi
agron: we dont have a team today, darn is stuck on a train and bybben’s town is under attack by water parasites, bybben is down with the sickness
agron: using wildcard
Epsilon F2: cool
agron: (if i can get someone with access to admin on etf2l team page to do it, lazy fucks)

for some reason dont think its getting played tonight

Skyride

DUCS

Considering you’ve dropped huge amounts of time into TF2, do you feel that you’ve missed out anything irl as a result?

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Skyride

Considering you’ve dropped huge amounts of time into TF2, do you feel that you’ve missed out anything irl as a result?

just say it bluntly: Have you gotten laid yet?
safety :D

Last edited by Waebi,

Lj

pH.

When I play scout I struggle to get more than a 30 dmg shot. Any advice?

Pie Are Squared

.:ne:.

How do I be a better Engineer?

Quoted from Jh

blonde/brunette/redhead?

How big are her tits?

Quoted from Tapley ❤

I remember when tf2 first came out, when i was playing in wotr there was a high pitched pre-pubescent lad that would hang out on our ventrilo. Some months later his voice broke and became good at tf2. His name was Shintaz

Was there a correlation between the dropping of your testicals and then becoming good at tf2?

Tapley…
maybe

Ghostface

spire

Pancake chest.

Quoted from Mike

see: daleth

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »