Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from NaPo^^

Slow site is slow!

yarly
60 kB/s -_-

Quoted from RaCio

[…]So a frag movie with crits made tf2 look serious while ever single other one makes tf2 look stupid.

Makes sense

I wasn’t talking about serious now, was I?

Quoted from morf

[…]

then tf2 and cod4 are two completely different games

rofl, nice point

“Nice” enough for you not to grasp apparently, I thought it was fairly easy to understand. My bad.

Quoted from Klevah

[…]
you don’t know what you are talking about lol

Who are you? Don’t talk to me.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

it was, but you can’t say that every single movie after Reptile’s has been bad? I mean seriously? I knew the scene is hard to satisfy but you are even harder? saying we make the game look shit?

Most TF2 movies make the game look like a pile of shit played by drooling retards.

care to explain that a little further?

Quoted from morf

it was, but you can’t say that every single movie after Reptile’s has been bad? I mean seriously? I knew the scene is hard to satisfy but you are even harder? saying we make the game look shit?

[…]

care to explain that a little further?

My point is that the games are very different like you said yourself, yet people keep making these shitty highlight-reel types of movies (and I am guilty of that myself, too) instead of highlighting what’s actually good about the game (which is teamplay). Reptiles movie wasn’t anything special but it was one of the first (that I have seen, at least) that did what it did well.

I wasn’t trying to offend any moviemakers, I’m just tired of watching the same shit over and over for 2 years.

Anyway, didn’t mean to derail this thread, apparently it’s panties-in-a-twist day over here and no one told me.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Jones

From a “regular” viewer’s opinion, which is probably representative of 99% of the population, I found it quite boring. It felt like I was watching the matrix with all the slow motion. I can appreciate the skills involved in the editing, but I know and care dick all about editing. Hence, I can agree with the points about the skills involved in the making of the film. However, I disagree about how significant it is in grabbing players into a game. It didn’t make me want to play COD. There are also a lot of TF2 videos with relatively shit editing that made me want to play TF2.

Last edited by Jones,

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

[…]

My point is that the games are very different like you said yourself, yet people keep making these shitty highlight-reel types of movies (and I am guilty of that myself, too) instead of highlighting what’s actually good about the game (which is teamplay). Reptiles movie wasn’t anything special but it was one of the first (that I have seen, at least) that did what it did well.

I wasn’t trying to offend any moviemakers, I’m just tired of watching the same shit over and over for 2 years.

Anyway, didn’t mean to derail this thread, apparently it’s panties-in-a-twist day over here and no one told me.

I have yet to receive two demos from two players featuring the same scene from a teamplaying perspective. I know what page you’re on, I’d love to see more of it, but I’m afraid I haven’t seen anything like that at all, neither in another movie or in my own inbox of demos. It’s as simple as that. It was done in that diamondZ movie, but it was in my opinion quite poorly executed.

Point is, I’d love to do something that shows how good TF2 is, only if I get some demos of it :)

Quoted from morf

[…]

I have yet to receive two demos from two players featuring the same scene from a teamplaying perspective. I know what page you’re on, I’d love to see more of it, but I’m afraid I haven’t seen anything like that at all, neither in another movie or in my own inbox of demos. It’s as simple as that. It was done in that diamondZ movie, but it was in my opinion quite poorly executed.

Point is, I’d love to do something that shows how good TF2 is, only if I get some demos of it :)

Spec some d1 games and bug the players until you get the demos. I know getting demos of great teamplay efforts and showing them so that it’s easy to understand for anyone is a lot of work, but I think it’d be worth it.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

Spec some d1 games and bug the players until you get the demos. I know getting demos of great teamplay efforts and showing them so that it’s easy to understand for anyone is a lot of work, but I think it’d be worth it.

Like I haven’t tried. Recording footage and still play in a division two clan is a bit hard as it is already, doubt I have the time to spectate games as it is. Not to be a dick, but the majority of the scene is too lazy to get a tick. Yes too lazy. How about you spend those ten minutes finding the tick for me so I can spend hours recording, editing and finetuning it. Fin.

Wiiking

i just cant see how the first movie “i raped a teenage girl” or this is any good… i just cant see it :( haxin through smoke or a wall :P? gj

Ino

dp.
dp.

Kind of a weird humor calling his vids “she looked 16” and “jailbait – worth the twenty years”

Must be some ugly kid I guess

Qun

GoT<3

He’s Jewish ;)

Jh

Hey dats!

did nothing for me.

Ino

dp.
dp.

Quoted from Qun

He’s Jewish ;)

Well, the jews I know don’t rape little girls :D

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from Ino

Kind of a weird humor calling his vids “she looked 16” and “jailbait – worth the twenty years”

Must be some ugly kid I guess

This, we called it first, this guy is a pedophile.

David

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

This, we called it first, this guy is a pedophile.

This is what ruined it for me, the constant references to fucking underage girls + everytime there was a swear word in the song it was pointed out with massive letters accross the screen. It was well edited but massively immature.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »