Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

medic limit 2, soldier limit 3, problem solved ^^

Get a vote going for it, then lets see who starts to whine :D

Arnold

DAKKA

i’ve yet to see a scout with the fan dominate the game just because he is using the fan.

balance must be determined at high level play, not public.

Haunter

starting a topic to ban a weapon that is annoying!

u serious? or just started this to take the piss? :D

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Yeah there’s nothing quite like having both your soldiers within literally a second being blown off the crates at middle on granary from a scout at ground level (taking the shot damage and fall damage, falling into nade spam and losing position ability). Of course that’s not overpowered, that’s our fault, we need to “learn to play.”

Medic limit 2 Soldier Limit 3 GO GO GO!

One of fraggas rockets sent me into the air, thus making me useless because ofc he quadruple aired me afterwards, rendering me useless, out of strategic position and most important of all, dead. This one death made the whole other 29 minutes and 30 seconds hell for our team, as we were completely demoralised and raging uncontrollably on mumble. This was annoying. Ban soldiers/rockets/fragga.

Arnold

DAKKA

yes that is your fault and yes if that happens you need to l2p

Haunter

why every thread ends up in fragga saying how underpowered soldier is? :D

have u ever thought about playing other class?

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

People also forgot to mention the ‘backfire’ of the FaN. Often you end up setting yourself up to be meatshotted. This isn’t just from lack of experience using the weapon, but if a soldier shoots your feet just as you fire, you fly backwards (can’t aircontrol with the fan kick back) into a predictable position for the next rocket / scattergun shot / pipe.

And when you are talking about 2 hitting a medic, you have to be close to him to start with, and if you miss 1 of those 2 shots (which is very possible) you die. Regular scattergun might miss 1 shot but still have time for another 2 before he dies.

As it’s been said, it’s not overpowered at all, just annoying when you get pinned to the air. This is a trade off, they get that annoyance at the expense of their direct combat ability. Deal with it!

Niggles

Lol Fragga, I love your scenarios. You remember the one where you didn’t say the soldier was underpowered?

ExE

-[S2L]

One thing I agree is that the FaN IS annoying. I atleast sometimes get an effect which feels like a stun (it stops you for a sec or so), which makes me as a medic quite vulnerable. Still, i don’t see reason to ban this weapon since after the 1-2 “stunning” shots the scout has to reload, which takes time (enough for a scout with scatter to kill him or a solly to blast him). IF the scout has a partner with him you’re pretty much dead if they’re any good. This of course depends on how good your pocket solly/sollies are… (from a medics point of view)

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

i’ve come to terms with demomen being shitfucks.

not the case with the FAN however

you’re the shitfuck for not seeing the stickies faggot :x

Niggles

i’ve come to terms with demomen being shitfucks.

not the case with the FAN however

you’re the shitfuck for not seeing the stickies faggot

AND SEB GOES HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

ROFL

Grem

rEJ
TG

Zomg post deleted :o
Edit: Lol at the ninja deletion going on.

A piece of poetry.
Once read, never to be read again…

P.S: ty battlejew for saving it and sending me it! :DDD

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 64 Next »