Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 46 47 48 ... 64 Next »

Not banned yet?

Maybe because that poll that was on the front page is in favor of limit 1. I’m pretty sure it’s spoken for itself. Stop whining and learn to adjust, honestly.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Not banned yet?

Maybe because that poll that was on the front page is in favor of limit 1. I’m pretty sure it’s spoken for itself. Stop whining and learn to adjust, honestly.

this

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Not banned yet?

this

You can hardly call it a major victory for the fan fanboys, the difference between limit 0 and 1 is to small for that. I see I even voted for limit 1, dunno why I done that lol. So if the admins base their decision solely on the poll they just let people know they don’t care about the 40% of the community that voted against.

gryzor

So if the admins base their decision solely on the poll they just let people know they don’t care about the 40% of the community that voted against.

In whatever light I envison myself in, I can not in a single case come to the conclusion that either decision would automatically mean >EVERY OTHER< individual is wrong.

You, sir, are truly an idiot.

Crusa

Troopers

Not banned yet?

this

You can hardly call it a major victory for the fan fanboys, the difference between limit 0 and 1 is to small for that. I see I even voted for limit 1, dunno why I done that lol. So if the admins base their decision solely on the poll they just let people know they don’t care about the 40% of the community that voted against.

With your logic banning the weapon would mean that they just don’t care about the 61% of the community who didn’t want to ban the weapon.

So yes, addapt to the new things and get used to it. I have played few matches now against FaN scouts and I absolutely see nothing wrong with them. Yes you might sometimes die to 2 good shots but you can also die to the 2 good scatter shots. And most times I’m sure that I would have died if the scout would have had the scatter and not FaN.

compton

cvx|

So yes, addapt to the new things and get used to it. I have played few matches now against FaN scouts and I absolutely see nothing wrong with them. Yes you might sometimes die to 2 good shots but you can also die to the 2 good scatter shots. And most times I’m sure that I would have died if the scout would have had the scatter and not FaN.

I used to think that too when I first encountered FAN scouts, “No way it should be banned!”. I thought people were being prejudice, which they were, and that gave me a counter reaction. It was close to call, but too early to say. You can read my posts defending the FAN on this thread :P

But just when you think you get used to it, you’ll have a match against scouts that can actually use it… Then you try to get around the FAN, trying different tactics, failing again and again. There’s just not enough control or health points to counter it.

I realized I was wrong, you can’t adjust to FAN on a high level of play, and it really is sucking the fun out of it. The prejudice people were right, this time. It’s not game-breaking, but since the ban is so easy to enforce, it should be done.

I can accept that the next season is played with FAN allowed, but after that I definitely want people to reconsider the ban. Wouldn’t hurt if only div1 clans could vote on it.

fRdz

S&M

I used to think that too when I first encountered FAN scouts, “No way it should be banned!”. I thought people were being prejudice, which they were, and that gave me a counter reaction. It was close to call, but too early to say. You can read my posts defending the fan on this thread :P

But just when you think you get used to it, you’ll have a match against scouts that can actually use it… Then you try to get around the FAN, trying different tactics, failing again and again. There’s just not enough control or health points to counter it.

I realized I was wrong, you can’t adjust to FAN on a high level of play, and it really is sucking the fun out of it. The prejudice people were right, this time. It’s not game-breaking, but since the ban is so easy to enforce, it should be done.

I can accept that the next season is played with FAN allowed, but after that I definitely want people to reconsider the ban. Wouldn’t hurt if only div1 clans could vote on it.

Props for a great post. FAN takes out a great portion of the duels i used to enjoy a lot against other scouts. For some reason the fan changed all that, making me have to play mostly hit and run tactic not to get blown up in the air within two seconds.

Ino

dp.
dp.

After so many people discovered the potential of the FaN (thx to this topic ;) it’s getting really annoying. People have now learned how to use it right and after you’ve been hit with it once you can’t really do anything about it. And the weapon is still bugged, it still fucks up my aim when I’m hit with a 30dmg shot…

So I’m all for banning it.

bennY

dp.

After so many people discovered the potential of the FaN (thx to this topic ;) it’s getting really annoying. People have now learned how to use it right and after you’ve been hit with it once you can’t really do anything about it. And the weapon is still bugged, it still fucks up my aim when I’m hit with a 30dmg shot…

YOU TRAITOR!!!

Contra

Be

wheei wheei i’m a little crybaby… i died in a game against a scout with a FaN. i dont like tf2 anymore untill they ban it :'(

Really grow up and try to handel it….

Ino

dp.
dp.

YOU TRAITOR!!!

^^

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Not banned yet?

this

With your logic banning the weapon would mean that they just don’t care about the 61% of the community who didn’t want to ban the weapon.

No. With my logic I’m saying that the admins should take notice of the poll and make a decision not based on them. Besides we don’t know who voted it the polls, the majority that plays this game doesn’t have a clue anyways.

Adapt to a weapon that favors bad scouts in scout vs scout fights. With bad I don’t mean div7 can’t hit shit scouts, but scouts that can aim in the general direction of the enemy. Gun stuns, which allows for a free meatshot, disrupts aim, and stops you from trying to escape. By the time you hit the ground again and you want to retreat you get hit again and get stunned and dicked.

jgmaster

BM

Stubborness is funny :)

Anathema

wheei wheei i’m a little crybaby… i died in a game against a scout with a FaN. i dont like tf2 anymore untill they ban it :'(

Really grow up and try to handel it….

Congratulations on completely missing the point and making a retarded post.

ambra

who keeps using fan is working towards a degree in this

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt14/Ka0s337/125147974289.jpg

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 46 47 48 ... 64 Next »