Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 64 Next »

Funkeh

DStM

This weapon is a fun sucker. Most people think that way.
And it takes the flow out of the game. Tf2 is a slow game anyway compared to most shooters. Now you got a weapon that slows it down even more by stunning people.

Its no fun to play against. The only one who enjoys it is the scout who uses it.
Ofc its not that gamebreaking, but its as annoying as the sandman. At least in my eyes.

This, I really hate it when a scout can fuck you about so much, i.e. blasting you up and away from or off of the cap point on badlands mid and last cp (obv spire but an aggressive scout on spire w/ fan is pretty hindered so I don’t mind that at all).

Racker

Just like to point out that more scouts are using the fan since this thread was started :p

Second thought: Ban the fucker!

N/A

RaWr ::

Just like to point out that more scouts are using the fan since this thread was started :p

Uh oh! Incoming careface.

Mirelin

alus

LOL, Force a Nature kill’s solly by 2 shot’s.

davesan

epx^
Panda

Second thought: Ban the fucker!

it inspired me!!

nubonamission

burn

From Robin Walker:

“Hi Sam.

Thanks for the feedback. Right now we intend to revisit the pushback code on the FaN a bit…”

There ya go boys and girls

Hooray! Nub has saved us all! :D

Ijantis

From Robin Walker:

“Hi Sam.

Thanks for the feedback. Right now we intend to revisit the pushback code on the FaN a bit…”

There ya go boys and girls

Close the thread now and impose a review before next season starts as to whether to use it or not

Slick

Epsilon

Not really, i suggest you paste the whole email you sent to him nub showing how much in your opinion people who want to see force a nature banned are i quote “scared of any change to the playstyle, and people who are slow, unwilling to adapt.
The vote did show 47% in favor of banning it…. but hell they are “slow” =)

edit : im nor in favor or against btw :)

jgmaster

BM

The vote did show 47% in favor of banning it….

Therefore 53% not in favor of banning.

Slick

Epsilon

actually no…

No 26.38 %
No limit it to 1 18.24 %
Don’t care 7.81 %

Ijantis

actually no…

No 26.38 %
No limit it to 1 18.24 %
Don’t care 7.81 %

but the people that dont care are still in favour of seeing it not get banned as they dont mind playing with it.

Edit: I will bring up the old age argument again. If the FAN is overpowered then why dont we see teams having at least one FAN scout?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

actually no…

No 26.38 %
No limit it to 1 18.24 %
Don’t care 7.81 %

but the people that dont care are still in favour of seeing it not get banned as they dont mind playing with it.

Edit: I will bring up the old age argument again. If the FAN is overpowered then why dont we see teams having at least one FAN scout?

By that very reasoning you could argue that the people who dont care *are* in favour of it being banned aswell.
Essentialy it means they would be happy if its banned or happy if its not banned, i.e. they dont care.

I’d say limit the gun to 1 which should appease most people.

jgmaster

BM

Yes I know the results but you don’t seem to understand. If 47% are in favour of the ban then that means there are 53% who didn’t vote in favour, regardless of whether they give a toss or not.

Just to clarify I’m not saying that there are 53% against banning it, just that there are 53% that are not for banning it :)

tragett

ban the fucker

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 64 Next »