Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 64 Next »

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Gotta agree with JG, if they wanted it banned they would have chosen that option, instead they chose “don’t care, it doesn’t really bother me enough”

No need to ban it, maybe a limit of 1 until valve fix the bugs.

caliban

fail

oooooooooh, it will bother u young apprentice, it will and bother u it will

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

i should get paid for making this thread tbh

over 30k hits!

edit: wtf happened my hello kitty avatar :/ i was liking that

jagbama

бекон

Maths is fun!

7.81% don’t care
Therefore 100-7.81 = 92.19% care
47% is more than half of 92.19%
See how that works?

For the record: my careface…

:|

codcrille

Fresh.

I definitely want it banned. Now that almost all scouts learned how it works and how super easy it is to two shot people everyone and their grandma uses it and it really rapes the pace of the game sucking out all fun. If it’s going to stay around I’ll just probably quit TF2 all together as there’s little to no fun in playing a game with 4 FaNs.

Rev

I must agree, playing with 4 FaN’s is kinda special. :X

jgmaster

BM

Kinda off topic but why do people put “I don’t care” as an option in a public poll? Surely if they don’t care then they need not bother voting at all, especially if its not compulsary. Meh, baffles me :P

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Kinda off topic but why do people put “I don’t care” as an option in a public poll? Surely if they don’t care then they need not bother voting at all, especially if its not compulsary. Meh, baffles me :P

Well, just having the people with extreme opinions wouldn’t be a good sample of the general consensus, now would it? If they didn’t vote “I don’t care”, you’d have a larger/lower percentage of either ‘I hate fan!’ or ‘I love fan!’-type opinions, when in actuality they’re different ’cause there are some people who don’t really care that much about it.

compton

cvx|

I definitely want it banned. Now that almost all scouts learned how it works and how super easy it is to two shot people everyone and their grandma uses it and it really rapes the pace of the game sucking out all fun. If it’s going to stay around I’ll just probably quit TF2 all together as there’s little to no fun in playing a game with 4 FaNs.

Demo please, I geniunely want to see a game that’s ruined by FaNs.

Ripple

ban this crap – never had something that annoying, before the dmg boost it was fine, now it 2-shots almost everyone – especially because one single hit takes you fully out of the game – greets to sandman.

saiboat

also posting in this thread to say that i’d like to see it banned :)

perry

[MIPC]

Ban FAN. Way too easy to 2-shot someone within 1 second.

pEx

rhs

ban the fan.. with fan no fun -.-

AnimaL

i should get paid for making this thread tbh

over 30k hits!

edit: wtf happened my hello kitty avatar :/ i was liking that

too bad nobody seems to care even after 30k+ hits

end0

[x]

no banning plz
FaN is tactically great and nothing hinders you from using it if the other team does, it’s not imba and there is no reason banning a weapon only if it’s “annoying”

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 29 30 31 ... 64 Next »