Forum

A very much serious post about unbanning beavern

Created 20th February 2011 @ 09:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

dont get the problem in a few months, after his ban is expired he can do it like quad and join a top div team

suni

[j]\\\'

Boasting in a good thread.

Dummy

Quoted from fisk

[…]

Well yeah, your first conclusion is by far most likely very accurate. The thing is, either swallow the pride now and admit it, and be treated as “oh, okay, ETF2L are humans WHO DO listen to the whine when its warranted”. Or, the thinking after i42/i43 (whichever one he goes to first) in regards to ETF2L will be “why didn’t these stubborn jackasses listen a couple of months ago already and admit defeat”. It’s a matter of gaining bonus points as an organization.

only if the entire community believes hes innocent
unluckily there will always be a couple of those “stubborn jackasses” in and not in the AC team but in the community who will continue to think he cheated

nvc

hey guys, i can 50 bomb vs shit teams too!

+ i just want to clarify, i have no idea who this beavern guy is, i guess he was banned when i wasn’t playing.

Last edited by nvc,

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from nvc

hey guys, i can 50 bomb vs shit teams too!

dunno likes :D

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Was he banned for aimbot or wallhack? If he was banned for wallhack then there was never any dispute about his ability to aim ergo this thread is null.

Also, because he isn’t using a cheat at LAN now doesn’t mean he didn’t in officials previously. Granted I accept your notion that if he were aimbotting his aim would be worse off without it but he has maintained a highly skilled level offline, but if it were wallhack or triggerbot then it would make little difference.

Excuse my ignorance on the subject, I haven’t really followed it previously.

steve

Quoted from nvc

+ i just want to clarify

you just want to clarify you’re posting an argument in a topic you have no idea about? right ok

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
epeen, sheer malice (fun to be bad), thinking you can hit the shot anyway so why not make it easier
also – its a small sized swedish only (amirite?) LAN, not much of an e-peen boost since most teams there were mix teams

As I said, epeens ought to be out of the question. Sheer malice? Hmmmmmmmmaybe. It’s just that after seeing him so hellbent on proving that he is legit cause he wants justice (or so I guess) it feels as if he has to be a psychopath to live with himself. Very severly, not just the odd random psycho-thinking boomeh had. I mean, from what I understand he had his doubts about coming here cause he was worried everyone would hate him, and at first noone didn’t really give a damn about him but now when there are just a few people left here (I sure hope) _everyone_ will join in behind me in supporting his unbann, cause everyone feels its unjust.

What I wanted to say with this is that he’s spent a lot of RL money to prove himself. And it’s exactly what he’s aiming to do with i42/i43, to you lot. He just wants to be taken as the talent he is. Fortunately for our community he has the will to do this, it’s sad to even think the thought of loosing this guy forever. Cause 98 out of 100 in the same situation as him would just quit and move on to a game and community that deserved his talent. I consider us lucky.

About small size: yeah, sure. But individually, having 40 people spec you live with the dm fest that LAN finals are – in such situation to still play 200% skillfully just speaks even more for him. and please read my previous posts, you’ve seen the nicks, hopefully when they get home they’ll make the effort to atleast say “I’m Sneis/Fanva/etc/ and I approve of this message”.

fisk

KiH
KiH

the rest of the replies, my reply to all of em will come in a sec, brb smoke spliff

Sketch

MM

ROFL just urban! LAN proven! It’s also just a game. At most a cheating ban should just be a 1 season ban anyway. Nobody really cares that much :/

David

Quoted from Sketch

ROFL just urban! LAN proven! It’s also just a game. At most a cheating ban should just be a 1 season ban anyway. Nobody really cares that much :/

The “It’s just a game” argument, used in every situation to show dominance over other “need to get a life nerds”.

Coming soon! – The “Go out and get some sex” argument!

Rubikon

Prove aim?
Like everytime somebody gets banned and admits, that he never cheated and gonna attend lan, they start playing tf2 24/7, i think it is just hilarious.
So, i doubt LANs can prove anything even
safety smile :D

Dummy

Quoted from Sketch

its a pity people like you come along when fisk was finally convincing me

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Your objections have been noted, thanks for raising them. Other than that I can’t see this thread going anywhere.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3