Forum

A very much serious post about unbanning beavern

Created 20th February 2011 @ 09:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Ran

Well yeah, even if you can attest he played great without cheating at a LAN, it doesn’t say much about every other game he played online. It’s not like cheating is only for the bad players.

Quoted from fisk

[…]

thats the one argument I’m still worried about. But the fact of the matter is, the skill he played at here just means if he was using an aimbot online he’d probably perform worse. He’s that fucking skilled.

To remind you all about the title of the thread: I have said the word “serious”. And I mean it. This is seriously fox/fojji in a different appearance. And I do know noones ever even had the thought of accusing that guy for aimbot.

and just to take that question out of the trolling game, sure, he might use wallhack online. But judging from how skilled he is as a hitscanner, how damn boring would it be to have that amount of skills AND know where everyone sits. Theres _no_ challenge left then.

Last edited by fisk,

Ran

rebeLion

This thead is moving too fast for me Fisk :(

There’s also the possibility he used some kind of stealth cheating at the LAN, you don’t need something terribly obvious to correct your aim of few pixels each shot, and those are even more effective on great players. Did you actually check his computer, or did you just watch from behind to decide he wasn’t cheating?

Not like I’m bent on having him guilty, but if you want to get him unbanned, you’ll need a more solid case than that. Or ETF2L revising its judgement on their AC policy, but good luck with that :x

Fanva

Beavern came here for the sole purpose of proving himself and managed to do it. And he’ll be at i43 to do the same again for all the uk players to see.

An unban won’t happen tho due to policys.

fisk

KiH
KiH

And also, before I forget it, I’ll have to use the famous quote “YOU DON’T KNOW MAN; YOU WERENT THERE”

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Fanva

Beavern came here for the sole purpose of proving himself and managed to do it. And he’ll be at i43 to do the same again for all the uk players to see.

An unban won’t happen tho due to policys.

yep, as beavern just said to me irl 10 seconds ago, the goal was to prove to swedish community that he is legit. He’s coming for i42 or if it was i43 to do the same to UK/Euro. Either do the right thing now or do it in a few months, guys.

atomic-

+1 Lihs,same opinion.Not etf2l’s politics.They will not recognize their mistake,or even a lot of them in connection with bans….

Dummy

Quoted from steve

[…]

quotes like these are really convenient and ignorant for anti cheat admins to hide behind.

no, theyre just the uncomfy truth
LAN-proven stopped being legit since boomeh, sad but true

Dummy

Quoted from fisk

[…]

[…]

and just to take that question out of the trolling game, sure, he might use wallhack online. But judging from how skilled he is as a hitscanner, how damn boring would it be to have that amount of skills AND know where everyone sits. Theres _no_ challenge left then.

people have diff reasons for cheating, dont use a “but its 2ez with cheats no challenge now” argument, takes away from your otherwise solid but boomeh-ridden plea

rtan

-9w-

sad thing is everyone probably realises he’s legit, even the ac admins, but theres no going to be any reverse on the ban because that means the ac admins have to admit they were wrong. you think they will swallow their pride like that? id like to think so, i just doubt it.

also i await all the people with no fucking clue ie the people who have never even played with him or against him commenting on this, as usual.

Last edited by rtan,

ashkan

Quoted from rtan

sad thing is everyone probably realises he’s legit, even the ac admins, but theres no going to be any reverse on the ban because that means the ac admins have to admit they were wrong. you think they will swallow their pride like that? id like to think so, i just doubt it.

hehe, I’d give them more cred than that :P

choiie

keso

Fisk is a hermaphrodite, he is also correct.

rtan

-9w-

Quoted from ashkan

[…]

hehe, I’d give them more cred than that :P

we’ll wait and see :D

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
people have diff reasons for cheating, dont use a “but its 2ez with cheats no challenge now” argument, takes away from your otherwise solid but boomeh-ridden plea

so, in what way? Epeen? Considering the fact that he must have the biggest epeen on this lan due to everyone going “OMFG BEAVERN WTF @ HIS SKILZ” his epeen sure is the biggest inside our whole community. And that’s without cheats. So yeah, in what way? I don’t see it.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from rtan

also i await all the people with no fucking clue ie the people who have never even played with him or against him commenting on this, as usual.

Well yeah, your first conclusion is by far most likely very accurate. The thing is, either swallow the pride now and admit it, and be treated as “oh, okay, ETF2L are humans WHO DO listen to the whine when its warranted”. Or, the thinking after i42/i43 (whichever one he goes to first) in regards to ETF2L will be “why didn’t these stubborn jackasses listen a couple of months ago already and admit defeat”. It’s a matter of gaining bonus points as an organization.

Dummy

Quoted from fisk

[…]

so, in what way? Epeen? Considering the fact that he must have the biggest epeen on this lan due to everyone going “OMFG BEAVERN WTF @ HIS SKILZ” his epeen sure is the biggest inside our whole community. And that’s without cheats. So yeah, in what way? I don’t see it.

epeen, sheer malice (fun to be bad), thinking you can hit the shot anyway so why not make it easier
also – its a small sized swedish only (amirite?) LAN, not much of an e-peen boost since most teams there were mix teams

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »