Forum

A very much serious post about unbanning beavern

Created 20th February 2011 @ 09:36

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

fisk

KiH
KiH

Hello ETF2L. Some recognize me, some don’t.

I’m one of the arrangers of the Swedish Community LAN called “Onlinegamer”. This weekend has been one of the most epical events in the history of Swedish TF2, with about 50 swedish tf2-players getting together.

I just simply now want to say (I will make a very long version of this post in the near future hopefully) that Beavern was in the team that won the LAN. Members were “Sneis”, “Fanva”, “Mavve”, “Tocsix”, “knutsson” (but unsure if he’s that “known”, sorry knutsson my memory is failing me atm :D) and lastly. Beavern.

And heres the deal etf2l: he doesn’t hack. You can ask the 50 swedish players who specced him. You can ask sneis whom I will quote with the following: “He’s carrying our team”. And those members aren’t just about anyone, that’s three premiership quality players, mavve has been div2 at best afaik (and I still consider him to be at that level if he just left that fucking retarded clan HordesofGoats (haha guys, you know I love you <33333)). Again, knutsson I can't recall your exact merits and cba searching atm, but judging from when we played you in the finals you were a very fucking good medic so yeah, the team isn't all that bad is what I want to say.

iirc beavern has said that he took demos of all games in the tournament and I hope he sees this thread and uploads them. I'll also try and get all our visitors to get on here and comment the thread.

So in all fairness, you either simply have taken the wrong decision or we're all blind.

More info about the LAN: http://onlinegamer.se

PS. I actually thought beavern was very fucking dodgy based on the youtube clip we've all seen by now, and while I've never said "HE'S DEFO A F***IN' CHEATER" or even thought it, I was more leaning towards him cheating than him not cheating. Beavern, I hope you accept my sincere apologies for ever even doubting you man. *Blushes*

PPS. And I've never even talked to the guy before, didn't have a clue who he even were before he got banned.

David

While I sympathise with your cause, this thread is going to get trolled in seconds. Sorry!

Jamal

You can say anything, but unbaning is agains’t etf2l politic.

cheat-ban

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from David

While I sympathise with your cause, this thread is going to get trolled in seconds. Sorry!

Sadly. Don’t care tho, this just had to be made. Besides, I’m a big retarded troll myself (do notice the avatar to the left, I’ma hermaphrodite). Please, by all means. Troll the fsdhfhi out of the thread. I’ll countertroll you.

And while I usually wouldn’t carea bout these things, I do care about justice and in this case I just seriously consider there’s been a great injustice done to one guy named Beavern. I really feel sorry for all the whine he’s had to take even tho he’s legit.

Last edited by fisk,

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from cappz

cheat-ban

Hello mr. I didn’t read the first post before posting, or I don’t speak english except for two words “cheat” and “ban”.

Last edited by fisk,

WildCard

still waiting for racios reponse to the questions raised from previous thread regarding this which were never answered and were simply told ” we will post a news soon ” was the only response seemed to get regarding the issue.

So I have little expectations that this will make much difference im afraid.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

boomeh didn’t hack at LAN etc etc :)

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from WildCard

still waiting for racios reponse to the questions raised from previous thread regarding this which were never answered and were simply told ” we will post a news soon ” was the only response seemed to get regarding the issue.

So I have little expectations that this will make much difference im afraid.

I sure hope not, as I’ve said there’s noone here who doubts him anymore. And except for his team we have people such as hekka, emptynoflow, weqo, whole jÄgarna + hatE here.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Permzilla

thats the one argument I’m still worried about. But the fact of the matter is, the skill he played at here just means if he was using an aimbot online he’d probably perform worse. He’s that fucking skilled.

To remind you all about the title of the thread: I have said the word “serious”. And I mean it. This is seriously fox/fojji in a different appearance. And I do know noones ever even had the thought of accusing that guy for aimbot.

AnAkkk

Quoted from Permzilla

How do you know?

steve

Quoted from Permzilla

quotes like these are really convenient and ignorant for anti cheat admins to hide behind.

Ran

rebeLion

Well yeah, even if you can attest he played great without cheating at a LAN, it doesn’t say much about every other game he played online. It’s not like cheating is only for the bad players.

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from fisk

Besides, I’m a big retarded troll myself.

+1

Srsly though, I agree with this man even though I hate him deeply.

fisk

KiH
KiH

Quoted from Ran

Well yeah, even if you can attest he played great without cheating at a LAN, it doesn’t say much about every other game he played online. It’s not like cheating is only for the bad players.

Quoted from fisk

[…]

thats the one argument I’m still worried about. But the fact of the matter is, the skill he played at here just means if he was using an aimbot online he’d probably perform worse. He’s that fucking skilled.

To remind you all about the title of the thread: I have said the word “serious”. And I mean it. This is seriously fox/fojji in a different appearance. And I do know noones ever even had the thought of accusing that guy for aimbot.

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »