Forum

Complain to Robin Walker and TF Team

Created 19th April 2013 @ 12:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Blue.Eagle

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

it doesn’t take much more than a program you can stick to your windows bar and a button to click

valve should be busy fixing different things instead of “the easy ways of cheating” (as someone said the first thing to do is code your own hack or find a private one that isn’t detected yet which most likely takes a thousand times the effort than to inject it into the game)

Yeah, fix important stuff like “I can’t see at preposterous angles” instead of removing one of the ways people can cheat.

I’m aware you didn’t say anything about the FoV or anything like that, but to complain about a removal of a cheat method is silly

quintosh

wL.

it’s not a method

also it kicks me from my listen server when i’m trying to load sourcemod

KillAri

Now Gabe know who posted on casual topic. Maybe you will be all ban? Who know? :D
I ‘ll try to contact a dev to have more information about the fov.

Setsul

Quoted from quintosh

it’s not a method

also it kicks me from my listen server when i’m trying to load sourcemod

So you’re getting kicked from VAC-secure servers when you’ve loaded unsigned plugins? Valve really fucked up there.

Godof

is tarkus free now

cassy

Laconic.

“the competitive scene is huge”
kinda lol’d

cassy

Laconic.

cool idea though

Kaneco

Got my support, altough I didnt use open plugin now anways I would like to be able to turn on transparent viewmodels on the game itself

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Setsul

[…]
The -insecure bypass allowed pretty much anyone to load anything into the game including but not limited to “wallhacks, aimbotting, speedhacking, ESP / Aim assist, triggerbots, and so many more”.

What? Cheats worked when plugins were allowed. Cheats work when plugins are disabled. Cheats do not need the plugin interface. They never will. It does not make a difference to VAC if you load it with the plugin interface or not. If you have a .dll loaded in the game process (hl2.exe) VAC can pick it up.

As I’ve said again and again: limiting the plugin interface only harms people trying to make legitimate plugins (keep in mind that numerous other people have tried to get their plugin signed, the person responsible for signing simply does not respond).

Last edited by Casual,

Setsul

Quoted from Casual

[…]

What? Cheats worked when plugins were allowed. Cheats work when plugins are disabled. Cheats do not need the plugin interface. They never will. It does not make a difference to VAC if you load it with the plugin interface or not. If you have a .dll loaded in the game process (hl2.exe) VAC can pick it up.

As I’ve said again and again: limiting the plugin interface only harms people trying to make legitimate plugins (keep in mind that numerous other people have tried to get their plugin signed, the person responsible for signing simply does not respond).

Valve did not ban for using plugins. Loading an unsigned plugin via -insecure bypass with the help of OpenPlugin was by far the safest way to get something (shouldn’t be a vac known cheat) into the game.

And yes only signing like one plugin in total (p-rec) and then breaking it’s signature is not going to help. I can’t understand why valve doesn’t sign more plugins, it’s a shame.

I don’t dislike OpenPlugin, all of it’s i’ve used all of it’s features except mat_picmip>4, i just didn’t like how easy you could abuse it.

Last edited by Setsul,

0b0y

Signed.

Please Valve, give us this for our continuously support of this buggy money-whoring game, we still love it. Give something back.

kthxbye

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Quoted from 0b0y

Signed.

Please Valve, give us this for our continuously support of this buggy money-whoring game, we still love it. Give something back.

kthxbye

Yeah, fuck me Valve, stop continuously updating this game and giving us loads more shit for free all the time in your ‘money-whoring’ game that doesn’t force us to spend money on anything at all and add that one shitty cvar for a small collection of people. jeeeeeeez.

Last edited by beach,

0b0y

You did not mention all the bugs that comes with every update. And come on, do they give a shit about us playing the game, pubbers or comp players alike. They feed the game with in-game items all the fucking time (which you don’t have to buy, true) but can’t add 3 simple cvars?

Last edited by 0b0y,

Blue.Eagle

Quoted from 0b0y

You did not mention all the bugs that comes with every update. And come on, do they give a shit about us playing the game, pubbers or comp players alike. They feed the game with in-game items all the fucking time (which you don’t have to buy, true) but can’t add 3 simple cvars?

You seriously think the average pub player is worried that they can’t see 130degrees and that their weapon isn’t invisible?

But yes, I imagine they would give a shit about people playing the game, because people playing means people buying hats and keys and stuff. No players = no money.

0b0y

That’s kinda my point, why don’t give something back the the comp scene then that still support this game, and love it.

Can’t they just add a server sided cvar that can limit fov to 90, so that pub servers and shit can still use that, but let private servers intended for competitive gameplay use 110.

But yes, I imagine they would give a shit about people playing the game, because people playing means people buying hats and keys and stuff. No players = no money.

Yeah, not money-whoring at all. Cause it’s so hard to add some cvars to make up for people buying their hats and keys.

Last edited by 0b0y,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »