Forum

Complain to Robin Walker and TF Team

Created 19th April 2013 @ 12:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Chaplain

The important part of this update was not that they fixed the -insecure bypass, its that they have declared that openplugin isnt cool. Its as easy to load a .dll post-patch as its ever been

I’m sorry but where did you read that? They make no mention of OpenPlugin, they only declared (this is the second time they did) the plugin bypass as ‘not desirable’.

No mention of high fov, no mention of unlocked picmip, no mention of openplugin…

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Yeah, I took from their statement that they really don’t like you bypassing the -insecure check. I wouldn’t be pestering them to raise the FOV limit if I thought they were ideologically against it.

demsii

EPA

All these shitters who can’t play the game with default hud and apparantly NOT SO legitimate plugins (considering they’re being excluded with the update, intentionally or not) .. just sigh :D.

Also, think about the work a man put in to make the exprience of the game more enjoyable for us and now all his work is thrown down the drain.

Yeah, let’s all glorify a man who started out as someone who puts together cheats and got caught cheating and providing cheats to other players in the league because of his “redeeming” hard work to make stuff available to us that shouldn’t have been. Because you know, he’s probably a nice guy ‘n all that..

I genuinely feel bad for all his hard work….

Last edited by demsii,

0b0y

Quoted from Ghostface

LOL baddies arguing. This is hilarious.

u so pro man

Kemor

Quoted from Ghostface

LOL baddies arguing. This is hilarious.

Ghostface – the long expected comeback

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5