Forum

Complain to Robin Walker and TF Team

Created 19th April 2013 @ 12:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Setsul

Quoted from JackyLegs

I think, that instead of taking care of the “Plug-ins” you could be trying to take care of real cheating, like actual wallhacks, aimbotting, speedhacking, ESP / Aim assist, triggerbots, and so many more.
We will respect any decent decision you make.

The -insecure bypass allowed pretty much anyone to load anything into the game including but not limited to “wallhacks, aimbotting, speedhacking, ESP / Aim assist, triggerbots, and so many more”.
Combined with “We will respect any decent decision you make.” this makes you sound like a not very grateful person considering that this update should make cheating a lot more difficult.

Guyyst

JI

Quoted from

[…]

I think you misunderstood what Jacky was trying to say.
I agree that the OpenPlugin was a cheat, but having a higher fov was not.

wonder

MAGDONAL

http://www.tf2sounds.com/586

Unequity

w//e

While I understand why Valve’s made this change in regard to plugins, it would be really good if they could make amends to the people this has affected in the competitive scene who can now no longer use the seemingly legitimate features that open plugin allowed, by offering features like increased FOV natively in-game.
I can’t say I’m holding out much hope though :/

beach

[DA]
[DA]

This might help

http://www.panik-design.com/acatalog/blomus-68390-big.jpg

Last edited by beach,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

What’s the email of the main tf2 guy? It’s not private, Salamancer mentioned it once. Just noticed you can add that option so he gets cc’d signatures.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Honestly i think they should recude it to 75 max.

sondi

moursi

nvm

Last edited by sondi,

lol

MARIANO

Personally mat_picmip 5-7 is more important for me than fov 90+ and you forgot about this in your letter Jacky. :(

Drem

fgt

Quoted from Coleman

Honestly i think they should recude it to 75 max.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Setsul

[…]
The -insecure bypass allowed pretty much anyone to load anything into the game including but not limited to “wallhacks, aimbotting, speedhacking, ESP / Aim assist, triggerbots, and so many more”.

this is more like a lazy way of people doing it

Setsul

Quoted from quintosh

[…]

this is more like a lazy way of people doing it

Let’s not fix the easy ways of cheating when it’s still possible to cheat? Yes, this is definitely going to help.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Setsul

[…]
Let’s not fix the easy ways of cheating when it’s still possible to cheat? Yes, this is definitely going to help.

it doesn’t take much more than a program you can stick to your windows bar and a button to click

valve should be busy fixing different things instead of “the easy ways of cheating” (as someone said the first thing to do is code your own hack or find a private one that isn’t detected yet which most likely takes a thousand times the effort than to inject it into the game)

Last edited by quintosh,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Fixing the -insecure bypass was a good thing. 110 fov is a good thing. Can’t we all just get along and do what I want?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »