Forum

[S10] Map Pool Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

flushy

P.O.P

@Chaplain would u like to qualify why exactly you dislike the map like I did?

Quoted from Ghostface

How about having a huge map pool and letting teams choose what to play, like in playoff games?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqFvfbch6Q

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Ghostface

How about having a huge map pool and letting teams choose what to play, like in playoff games?

Week 1: Badlands and Granary
Week 2: Badlands and Granary
Week 3: Badlands and Granary
Week 4: Badlands and Granary
Week 5: Badlands and Granary
Week 6: Badlands and Granary
Week 7: Badlands and Granary
Week 8: Badlands and Granary

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Week 1: Badlands and Granary
Week 2: Badlands and Granary
Week 3: Badlands and Granary
Week 4: Badlands and Granary
Week 5: Badlands and Granary
Week 6: Badlands and Granary
Week 7: Badlands and Granary
Week 8: Badlands and Granary

Playoff game 1: Warmfront and Granary. Oh shit too bad we played only badlands all season now I really do regret choosing only 1 map.
Obviously there should be some restriction to choosing the same map for 1-2 weeks in a row.

Quoted from flushy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imqFvfbch6Q

That’s the stupidest argument-filled reply I’ve ever heard you imbecile.

DarkSlayer

Quoted from Forsak3n

Perfect map pool but I wanted to see viaduct in it!
This season gonna go huge!

yer wish i voted for this now after playing it last weekend, shuch a good comp map!

NoJu

8D

My heart still pines for Freight =(

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Ghostface

This was actually the case 6 seasons ago. What ended up happening was that bad teams would pick new, weird or slow maps against the better teams in their division. It also meant the maps that were played in pcw’s varied highly due to for example one team having to play cp_well in the first week and the other team in the last week.

choiie

keso

Quoted from RaCio

[…]This was actually the case 6 seasons ago. What ended up happening was that bad teams would pick new, weird or slow maps against the better teams in their division. It also meant the maps that were played in pcw’s varied highly due to for example one team having to play cp_well in the first week and the other team in the last week.

…or in people only practicing granary and badlands and getting pissed when they had to play some obscure map.

poxie

Very disappointed bazillion wont feature in the map pool. Have always really enjoyed playing that map, never really felt comfortable on Snake. Whatever though. I never really care about maps, as long as I can snipe it suits me.

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

Quoted from poxie

Very disappointed bazillion wont feature in the map pool. Have always really enjoyed playing that map, never really felt comfortable on Snake. Whatever though. I never really care about maps, as long as I can snipe it suits me.

This, minus the sniping part.

Vladi

TIDS

bazillion. what is this shit.

Ghostface

spire

Hang on a sec I just noticed this. cp_granary? Surely you mean cp_granary_pro. Right? Right…?

Wacked

I voted for the old obscure. Which I like. The new one, I do not favor. And I cant be the only one. Especially after last season when a lot of us wanted it. I can learn it, but not at all what we wanted. Must’ve been more of us out there thinking it was a older version when voted.

Arnold

DAKKA

the public voted, you’ll be playing obscure. Should have at least checked what obscure looked like in it’s current iteration. How can you honestly vote for maps if you don’t even check the ones you do vote for?

Setlet

Quoted from Arnold

the public voted, you’ll be playing obscure. Should have at least checked what obscure looked like in it’s current iteration. How can you honestly vote for maps if you don’t even check the ones you do vote for?

Yes, if the other options are much worse (ESPECIALLY THIS ONE SHIT MAP)

Arnold

DAKKA

Hey, thank you for mentioning i’ll be remembering that there is one shitmap in all caps somewhere among the other options. Honestly thought can’t you just talk like a normal person? would you really say something like that in person if i would ever meet you? It just isn’t constructive in any way at all. I never said you’re better off voting for bazillion, never did i even imply that, all i said is that people should check maps out before they vote for them. I didn’t realise i was in the wrong.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »