Forum

[S10] Map Pool Feedback Thread!

Created 28th August 2011 @ 15:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Setlet

Quoted from Arnold

Hey, thank you for mentioning i’ll be remembering that there is one shitmap in all caps somewhere among the other options. Honestly thought can’t you just talk like a normal person? would you really say something like that in person if i would ever meet you? It just isn’t constructive in any way at all. I never said you’re better off voting for bazillion, never did i even imply that, all i said is that people should check maps out before they vote for them. I didn’t realise i was in the wrong.

Sorry, my bad. It’s true that I wouldn’t say that to anyone irl, but in the internet, I shittalk a lot. I understand that you never implied that everyone should vote for your map.

I hate a lot of new maps mainly because I haven’t played them. My way of playing is based on that I try something, and if it fails, I dont do that again. When I was just a div7 noob, I had the motivation to try again and again in badlands, granary, gully (AWESOME MAP BTW ), gpit and little bit on old obscure. But I have no motivation on new maps. Now I’ve tested a lot of tactics which are bad in those old maps. I still make bad decisions, so that’s why I’m not in prem.

So yes, I’m the worst person to give contructive feedpack on new maps. The reason I shittalked about your map is just because I’ve happened to die there a lot and I have no motivation to fix my mistakes. The map could be good.

Also, me and a lot of trolls talk shit about everything. You shouldn’t take that personally and you should just ignore them. Take contructive feedback from players who really are better at giving constructive feedback than us trolls.

Arnold

DAKKA

Well i ignore 99% of the trolls but sometimes i have to respond. You see reading an adult response like the one you just gave me was only given because i replied to your troll post. Although i wouldn’t really call that trolling, i’d just call it being an asshole (or perhaps that is trolling, i don’t really know). Really surprised at the response that came after though so thanks for that :).

You’d be surprised at how little that happens.

Wacked

Yes, I could have checked. But considering how lazy people are at times it did not occur to me the map had been altered, so thats a wrong for my side. But as written earlier, I am not the only one and information could’ve been posted about it in the news post. If we’re to have a vote at least make sure the map name / links are leading to the latest info. Thats all.

And if it did that even, then I’m truly sorry for pointing something out that could’ve been dumbed down even further so no one could miss it.

Arnold

DAKKA

Well i’m not saying it’s your fault entirely but it’s just weird to me how people can vote for maps if they didn’t check them out first.

Wacked

Well, being stuck in old ways =). But done is done and just have to practice my way through it.

=D

Setlet

Quoted from Arnold

Well i ignore 99% of the trolls but sometimes i have to respond. You see reading an adult response like the one you just gave me was only given because i replied to your troll post.

Well yes, if my first post had been taken as a joke and funny (As it was supposed to be) of course I wouldn’t have posted a serious post.

Although i wouldn’t really call that trolling, i’d just call it being an asshole (or perhaps that is trolling, i don’t really know).

Trolling has changed its meaning for the past years, so nowadays being an asshole is a part of being a troll. So yes, I’m an asshole and a troll :3

Really surprised at the response that came after though so thanks for that :).

You’d be surprised at how little that happens.

No problem :)

Ghostface

spire

Oh get a room you two.

Askior

swimp

Bazillion > Obscure. I’m sorry but the lastest obscure version is a shit (was really prefer final version)

wwww

ISIS
Panopticon

It would be very cool if wamfront/coldfront and turbine would be in map pool instead of snakewater…

kaidus

WiK?

Unless there’s some pretty large changes I can’t see the latest obscure being a keeper after this season, but beyond turbine it’s still a country mile ahead of every other option (especially when you consider that the likes of bazillion and warmfront have had a season for people to get used to and still fell short on votes).

dauk

for all those you forgot what map warmfront is http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-16505/?recent=298857

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

People should stop with the QQ ffs, there was a vote and the maps that came out on top are the ones selected, (minus some retarded argument about old/new obscure!).

Pretty sure no-one wants the same map pool for each and every season, which means new maps have to be added. May I suggest you just deal with it, play some practice pcw’s and go win your games in the league.

/2p

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Monkeh

People should stop with the QQ ffs, there was a vote and the maps that came out on top are the ones selected, (minus some retarded argument about old/new obscure!).

Pretty sure no-one wants the same map pool for each and every season, which means new maps have to be added. May I suggest you just deal with it, play some practice pcw’s and go win your games in the league.

/2p

+1

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Monkeh

/2p

+1

Lynn

⁄⁄nν

Question: I added Snakewater_rc5 to the server when the mappool was first posted. But now there seems to be a final version of snakewater. Which version will the matches have to be played on?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »