Forum

Brink

Created 8th May 2011 @ 22:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 31 Next »

GeneSIS^

[MIPC]

what really amuses me is that, they even released game week earlier than they firts said, and game is like playing some alpha version of the game. Huge fps drops, sound problems, and even fucking autoaim turned on.

Typical console bullshit on pc. Hopefully they fix the bugs soon or game wont last very long

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

The SMART system just makes the game feel clunky. Even standing on some boxes is impossible without some shit ass cant control shit animation to get on them. What’s wrong with a simple crouch jump?

ouch

fifa on xbox is the way to go

AnimaL

you mean the devs released game without trying to actually play it on ati? :D sounds like valve standart :D

IPZIE

SUAVE

this esl caster is way to keen to not appear mobbed-up :O

Del

Brink Championship with €15.000 prize money: http://www.esl.eu/eu/brink/news/158869/

Loco

Mayo

played it a few hours,
cant say i find it that exciting,
movment is prety awfull, and its prety mundain once you know what’s going on
cant see where the hype is atm……
mebe a little more time playing will change my mind
kinda struggling to want to play it after a few hours of play it is not like im dying to get on a server and play it to death,.
plenty of bugs in the game also and yeah feels like it was made for console not a pc.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Loco

played it a few hours,
cant say i find it that exciting,
movment is prety awfull, and its prety mundain once you know what’s going on
cant see where the hype is atm……
mebe a little more time playing will change my mind
kinda struggling to want to play it after a few hours of play it is not like im dying to get on a server and play it to death,.
plenty of bugs in the game also and yeah feels like it was made for console not a pc.

Ever Since the Console got big will every single new FPS game be to Console and not PC <.<

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

high fps configs please!! viewmoel off?

and more structured maps (ways)

sickless

fnx.simrai

god, fps is amazing, game is not lagging at all. BUT IT FUCKING CRASHES EVERY 5minute. I get my screen grey and i can’t do anything. Any solutions?
http://i012.radikal.ru/1105/5f/9e43dc074b4b.jpg

Last edited by sickless,

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from sickless

god, fps is amazing, game is not lagging at all. BUT IT FUCKING CRASHES EVERY 5minute. I get my screen grey and i can’t do anything. Any solutions?
http://i012.radikal.ru/1105/5f/9e43dc074b4b.jpg

change mousemat

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from smziii

high fps configs please!! viewmoel off?

and more structured maps (ways)

you can’t turn viewmodels off, same with css and cod4

There are plenty of FPS configs around steam, splash powered and brinktv forums.

Leshey

D.A
V.A.C.

Quoted from Enef

you can’t turn viewmodels off

ui_showgun 0
¬_¬

pykow

everything enabled inclusive vSync.
60 FPS always @ 1440 x 900
Only some lag but that’s a server problem, not my pc ;)

Ive got only one problem. this morning Windows didn’t start my videodriver so i have too reinstall it, so weird !! but everything run fine now again.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Leshey

[…]
ui_showgun 0
¬_¬

oooo, nice, didn’t know that, my bad :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 17 18 19 ... 31 Next »