Forum

[CoD4 movie] Jailbait!

Created 18th January 2010 @ 15:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Nyctal

CdC

jeez…fucking insane

Incredibly editing, immature bits were a big minus.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

Qun

GoT<3

The title has more something to do with the CoD4 community on TeK-9, you won’t understand it :P

Rele

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

The only tf2 movie that motivated me to play TF2 ever was reptiles soldier vid 2 years ago.

tbh I agree with this. There’s not one single tf2 player who watched Reptile’s movie and did not want to become good at this game.
Sure, a lot of crit frags in that movie, but it was entertaining – and air rockets were still special at that time :P

Nowadays tf2 fragmovies may be better editingwise and fragwise – but still not one stands out as much Reptile’s vid.

techtron

who make this movie he from israel btw

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from techtron

who make this movie he from israel btw

Thanks for saying something that’s already said.

minimoose

Whats the point of making all of the writing flash so fast that only people with a brilliant photographic memory can actually take in what it says.

Great editing though, that SoD song was a bit shitty for a movie though, definitely not the best cod4 movie.

Last edited by minimoose,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Qun

[…]
Thanks for saying something that’s already said.

Not all Jews are from Israel?

minimoose

Quoted from morf

[…]

Like I haven’t tried. Recording footage and still play in a division two clan is a bit hard as it is already, doubt I have the time to spectate games as it is. Not to be a dick, but the majority of the scene is too lazy to get a tick. Yes too lazy. How about you spend those ten minutes finding the tick for me so I can spend hours recording, editing and finetuning it. Fin.

You tell ‘im morf!

Last edited by minimoose,

alfa

COD4 Extazy movie had better frags

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

Not all Jews are from Israel?

Yes they are, and they lag in real life too.

Inuy

#sadboys

Very good editing , but i didnt feel anything at all…. just the last part was quite “interesting”

Dante

Wow just wow

iQue

keso

Insane editing indeed, but he should have focused more on the frags rather than show how good he is at After Effects and 3D modeling. :P

cMw

the guy has very talented editing skills and a lot if not most of the scenes were synced with the music

u guys wine and say o it did nothing for me, the movie is shit, didnt like it

then u obviously cant appreciate the insane amount of the time this guy probably put into making this as everything was done to a ‘T’ and done for a reason

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »