Forum

This is kind of off topic but div2 teams..

Created 19th May 2013 @ 22:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

raiku

STR

Hello I’m a fellow vidjugamer. As said in the title this quite a bit different then most things posted on this forum thread.

So…. I’d like to merc for a div2 team, maybe even div1 but let’s leave that FOR later times. I want to see how I could handle a div2 environment. I ‘FEEL’ like I can handle it but I haven’t had a chance to play that high. Hopefully there are some people who can help but if not, no worries. I typed this into the forum rather then add all div2 team players and ask them ‘CAN I MERC FOR YA?’, I felt like this was a better way to ask this.

Thank you for your time.

Forgot to mention my class.. scut…

Last edited by raiku,

Setlet

Rather than asking in forums, why don’t you add the team leaders in your Steam and ask them if you they could use you as a merc.

E: Don’t add me

Second Edit: I actually read your post and you already elaborated why you didn’t want to add people. Man I feel stupid.

Last edited by Setlet,

Vlijm

UbeR |

No thanks

raiku

STR

Quoted from Setlet

Rather than asking in forums, why don’t you add the team leaders in your roster and ask them if you they could use you as a merc.

E: Don’t add me

Second Edit: I actually read your post and you already elaborated why you didn’t want to add people. Man I feel stupid.

:p

cassy

Laconic.

div4 to div1?:O

ondkaja

IKEA

the council of div 2 team leaders have rejected your plead.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Add ipz, he said you can merc for cc// some time

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from ondkaja

the council of div 2 team leaders have rejected your plead.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from ondkaja

the council of div 2 team leaders have rejected your plea.

please spell it correctly

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Casual

[…]

please spell it correctly

motion from casual redgected

raiku

STR

Well obviously this was a horrible idea to post this, sorry to waste your time.

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from cassy

div4 to div1?:O

?????????

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from raiku

Well obviously this was a horrible idea to post this, sorry to waste your time.

Don’t give up man! I can remember some Div 2 teams from the past who gave lower level players a chance to merc and learn from them. Why discourage players like OP who are super keen to improve? They breathe fresh life in to the game we all enjoy.

Gotta believe!

Limp.

EPA

Add Kurates he is legit

dauk

For me personally this was always the biggest problem with TF2 community. Back when I was an active player there was no other way I could try to improve besides playing clan practices with my team, hell at least I had a team.
Even during pcws that usually took like 3-4 hours in total, of which 1 + hour was waiting for everyone to get ready and then only playing one map out of 2 since the delay. And that was it, 3 maps per day was all I could get to improve my game.
All my other alternatives were:
-DM or MGE servers, not so good for demo.
-Late night doublemixes, not so good for anyone who has some real life responsibilities and can’t stay till 4 in the morning, plus there was more screwing around than actual playing.
-Pickups, open pickups were nothing to do due skill difference and I felt like learning more bad habits than actually improving.
And then there were pug2, the pug that was starving on players, yet it was nearly impossible to get a temporary invite because it was run by a person that either could not put aside his feelings when it comes to leadership or just didn’t bother. I mean seriously legit players could not enter it because they were div 3 one year ago or ran into sticky trap and yet every female regardless of her skill could get a free pass.
It is very difficult for players that don’t have a good team, and don’t wanna participate in ass kissing and circle jerking, for those players that just want to play game and be better at it.
And here where etf2l is right now, same old players form same teams with different names each season since nobody can challenge them, many teams just have to outlive others to get into higher divisions.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »