Forum

Thanks dignitas and antec

Created 2nd April 2010 @ 19:55

Locked Pages: 1

nvc

http://team-dignitas.org/view_thread.php?tid=3424

K so i came first in the dignitas 1v1 cod4 shootout sponsored by antec at i39 (after waiting there for 40minutes to play), and i turned up 20minutes late for the “come back at around 5:30” – because i was playing a game at a LAN party… and they refuse to give me my £150 power supply.

Great.

seraph

rEJ

just punch the nearest yung’un @LAN

Edd

T2P

Quoted from nvc

http://team-dignitas.org/view_thread.php?tid=3424

K so i came first in the dignitas 1v1 cod4 shootout sponsored by antec at i39 (after waiting there for 40minutes to play), and i turned up 20minutes late for the “come back at around 5:30” – because i was playing a game at a LAN party… and they refuse to give me my £150 power supply.

Great.

what a bunch of cunts

Cuntish move from the sound of it, but this isn’t the place. Take it up with Dignitas on their website.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Cuntish move from the sound of it, but this isn’t the place. Take it up with Dignitas on their website.

Nah, he’s more than welcome to call them out on it. It’s a dick move by them, if he did actually win the prize. I’m pretty sure any of us would be fuming if we won a prize and then were told “lol, sorry you can’t have it”.

compton

cvx|

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Nah, he’s more than welcome to call them out on it. It’s a dick move by them. I’m pretty sure any of us would be fuming if we won a prize and then were told “lol, sorry you can’t have it”.

QFT, the guys we like to call “sponsors” can’t do this and expect us to shut up about it.

Last edited by compton,

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Nah, he’s more than welcome to call them out on it. It’s a dick move by them, if he did actually win the prize. I’m pretty sure any of us would be fuming if we won a prize and then were told “lol, sorry you can’t have it”.

Didn’t think it was considering it isn’t etf2l related, but ok. :)

On a sidenote: Did you edit the message away on the dignitas website, nvc?

octochris

(0v0)

Wow, that’s a really dickish move.

That said, your post over there seems vastly nonexistent.

Locked Pages: 1