End the most senseless war on earth

Created 26th May 2011 @ 01:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Speaking of which; if you live near the border you’ll find all nearby coffee shops to have vanished since about a year or 2 ago, and people still attempting to sell “on the streets” are getting fined for it.
Only because people complained about the amount of foreigners (belgians, frenchies, etc) that come here to acquire nature’s finest product in a less illegal manner.

On the other hand that is literally the only downside to living in the south. Welkom in Brabant, KUT.

One of the only reasons i went to Amsterdam tbh :] – But i did take in a scenic canal trip as well. I can understand why they’ve done it, who wants a load of shroomed up brits rambling around the streets of amsterdam? Also i got offered coke (wow i almost typed cock, froidient slip) about 20 times from various black men on the street, guess they’ll have to find somewhere else to go now as well.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]Also i got offered coke (wow i almost typed cock, froidient slip) about 20 times from various black men on the street, guess they’ll have to find somewhere else to go now as well.

Trust me, that was 19, probably 20, times baking/sugar/washing/etc powder ;)

Also froidient is the most interesting misspelling of Freudian I’ve seen in a while :D

Last edited by skeej,

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

Speaking of which; if you live near the border you’ll find all nearby coffee shops to have vanished since about a year or 2 ago, and people still attempting to sell “on the streets” are getting fined for it.
Only because people complained about the amount of foreigners (belgians, frenchies, etc) that come here to acquire nature’s finest product in a less illegal manner.

On the other hand that is literally the only downside to living in the south. Welkom in Brabant, KUT.

Doesn’t just happen near the border, to avoid this turning into a discussion about local dutch politics, see what Lodewijk Asscher is doing to De Wallen. Happens throughout the country aswell, for various reasons.

But hey, on the bright side atleast you don’t live in Urk. Where they are still trying to get cannabis banned completely.

Oh and for downsides, you forgot Guus Meeuwis.

Last edited by herpderp,

Wabbeh

Drugs are bad: shits happened to so many people I know
Also I don’t see what the point in this petition is?
Face it, governments would never legalise drugs.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Wabbeh

Untrue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Netherlands

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Wabbeh

Governments exsist by the grace of the people, if the people want drugs (wether that is all or only some) legalized it will happen.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Wabbeh

holy fucking ignorance batman

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Untrue: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_policy_of_the_Netherlands

Read what you just linked and you will realize you have not disproved his point :P

Decriminalized is not the same as Legalized.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

[…]

One of the only reasons i went to Amsterdam tbh :] – But i did take in a scenic canal trip as well. I can understand why they’ve done it, who wants a load of shroomed up brits rambling around the streets of amsterdam?

I’d rather have a bunch of Shroomed up, stoned brits/germans/frenchies/americans rambling around amsterdam than the same people drunk.

Having lived there for 3 years, stoners and shroomheads are usually harmless. I have never seen a fight break out in a coffeeshop or a growshop or a psychadelica shop. Fights in bars however happen pretty much every night :P

Last edited by herpderp,

Wabbeh

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Governments exsist by the grace of the people, if the people want drugs (wether that is all or only some) legalized it will happen.

Except the majority of people do, and will always until they die, not want drugs legalised.

Swarlz

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

Except the majority of people do, and will always until they die, not want drugs legalised.

This is again as a Brit myself a result of our nations extreme ignorance, tendency to suck up whatever bull shit we’re told as well as having some ridiculous obsession with opposing any change of any sort.

Wabbeh

Quoted from Swarlz

[…]

This is again as a Brit myself a result of our nations extreme ignorance, tendency to suck up whatever bull shit we’re told as well as having some ridiculous obsession with opposing any change of any sort.

The government being traditionally reactive is, again, another reason why drugs won’t be legalised/decriminalised any time soon.

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Wabbeh

[…]

1. In order to have a proper public debate on the subject governments will need to be 100% honest about the subject.

2. Public opinion is subject to change, Alcohol was once banned in America thanks to influence of protestant christians, once the public saw the effects of that prohibition (there were 500% more speakeasies(illegal bars) in the state of New York during the 1920’s than there are now) the opinion quickly changes.

If prohibition causes more harm than legalizing the substance, is it still a good thing to prohibit the substances?

The majority of people base their stance on legalisation on information they receive from the government. Information which isn’t always 100% accurate.

I’m willing to bet that the majority of the Netherlands would not see any problems with legalizing cannabis completely, it would be an economic boost and with proper regulation and control will have no negative effect on our society.

Then again, our politicians aren’t exactly intrested in our opinion on anything anyway as polls that actually show public opinion are quickly tossed aside.

Wabbeh

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

1. In order to have a proper public debate on the subject governments will need to be 100% honest about the subject.

2. Public opinion is subject to change, Alcohol was once banned in America thanks to influence of protestant christians, once the public saw the effects of that prohibition (there were 500% more speakeasies(illegal bars) in the state of New York during the 1920’s than there are now) the opinion quickly changes.

If prohibition causes more harm than legalizing the substance, is it still a good thing to prohibit the substances?

The majority of people base their stance on legalisation on information they receive from the government. Information which isn’t always 100% accurate.

I’m willing to bet that the majority of the Netherlands would not see any problems with legalizing cannabis completely, it would be an economic boost and with proper regulation and control will have no negative effect on our society.

Then again, our politicians aren’t exactly intrested in our opinion on anything anyway as polls that actually show public opinion are quickly tossed aside.

Yes, but the thing is, no matter what the advantages of legalising/decriminalising certain substances, it will be a long time in the UK at least for opinions to radically change.

protip: clicking OPs link and feeling informed wont help one jot

the most senseless war on earth is that waged by muslims and other religious freaks towards the civilized world. this is a cause id be more than willing to help, be it by money or manpower. this though i couldn’t give less of a sh’t about

Last edited by d1ck j0nes,

_Ben

;?

do you have muslamic ray guns jones

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »