Forum

pl_vigil

Created 30th September 2016 @ 05:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

theatreTECHIE

If anyone has further feedback/bug reports for the map, please post them here within a few days. I’m currently going through finalising bug fixes on the map, and plan to have rc5 out next weekend, so I need to know if anything needs changing by then.

theatreTECHIE

Update to RC5!

Workshop Link

Download from TF2Maps

Screenshots Here

Changes:
– Removed perch points
– Fixed sticky bombs being able to be placed under displacements hill from 1st to 2nd
– Fixed BLU players being able to use loadout binds standing next to doors of RED’s final spawn
– Changed rock clipping and raised fence next to rock on first to prevent snipers from getting on top of the rock
– Changed how the ducks operate (still random, just made it harder to cheat to find them)
– Added 9 new duck spawning positions (1 for each class of duck)
– Added/improved on other Easter Eggs

Last edited by theatreTECHIE,

theatreTECHIE

Update to RC8!

Download From TF2Maps

Screenshots here

Changes:
– Changed geometry around RED’s final spawn
– Added awning to wall on cliff outside final point
– Adjusted clipping for better movement around map and removing some perch points
– Added block bullets to many spaces in map so splash damage doesn’t get lost
– Raised health and ammo so that it doesn’t get blocked by teleporters
– Adjusted some magical floating props around the map
– Added sign to indicate no build on the roof of the hut on the hill on B
– May or may not have adjusted duck placements

theatreTECHIE

Update to RC9!

Download From TF2Maps

Screenshots here

Changes:
– Removed perch point inside last
– Reduced size of awning outside last slightly
– Fixed up some texture misalignments
– Raised no build sign to match shadows better
– May or may not have added more ducks

theatreTECHIE

A quick note: if anyone knows about any bugs or clipping issues and would like it fixed post about it in this thread. I’m planning on making a quick update in a few weeks time to address some issues I know about, which will likely be the final update Vigil sees.

Also if you’d like to see Vigil be included in the game, the best way to let Valve know is to subscribe, like and favourite the map on the steam workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1266210012

Last edited by theatreTECHIE,

theatreTECHIE

Update to RC10!

Download From TF2Maps

Screenshots here

Changes:
– Many clipping changes around the map to improve splash damage and movement along surfaces
– Fixed visible nodraws
– Fixed some prop lighting
– Added some extra detail in flank route under C
– Removed dynamic shadows outside big door of D to prevent red sniper having a one-sided advantage
– Changed all health and ammo patches to models so they show for everyone using low graphics configs

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3