Forum

Soldier Weps, Overpowered or not?

Created 18th December 2009 @ 05:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 45 46 47 ... 59 Next »

Deleteme

we had a few fan polls…..first the whole community, then only div1 teams and a few other good teams.
Results were always the same. About 60% wanted the weapon banned. The admins didnt give a fuck about that. Instead they limited it to 1. Noone knows why its limited to 1 actually.
Either its overpowered, no fun to play etc. or not.
So either no limit or ban.

The limits on weapons are just stupid.

I completely agree with this. I always thought limiting weapons was retarded. If a wep is OP ban it, if not, dont. Simple as that. I can see more weapons being questioned whether they should be in comp play in the future and they’re prolly gonna get limited to 1 just like the FaN.

Last edited by Deleteme,

gryzor

Yes, the above makes so much sense. Let’s play with 3 medics as well, since banning stuff is so retarded.

Yes, the above makes so much sense. Let’s play with 3 medics as well, since banning stuff is so retarded.

Been drinking again?

gryzor

Been drinking again?

No, what’s wrong with you?

skinnie

TCM

Coding and drinking at the same time ain’t good for your head gryzor.

Basically everything started with the sandman. First updates were medic, pyro and heavy. Nobody complained bout them, no limits, no bans.

THAN scout update: Everyone agreed that the sandman HAD to be banned because stunning an ubered person just is tooootally wrong. Wich i still thing everyone agrees on. Next the fan got viewed wich was basically a bad made weapon in the beginning. you could hold people from miles away with just one part of ur gun hitting them. So thats reason why limits on weapons got introduced.

The soldier weapons got nerved in an update after the soldier update, banner is useless and tdh is equal to normal rl. Pickaxe is an op but i think everyone agrees that if u cant kill a soldier with 20 hp, u deserve to die :p

Demoweapons dont got such an influence on the game (atm).

I say, allow all weapons!

Voff

nwave`

Ban everything! except medic

Skyride

DUCS

Other promods like the one for CoD4 and CPMA cannot be compared to a game like tf2 for obvious reasons.

Such as?

Memento Mori

The Direct Hit is basically the end of scouts doing whatever they please, like running directly into you and killing your medic. Now learn to ambush again please, and stop whining about it.

Memento Mori

Other promods like the one for CoD4 and CPMA cannot be compared to a game like tf2 for obvious reasons.

Such as?

It limits the game to about 3 weapons and grenades.

piece

yea, better limit every fucking weapon to 1, 2 or ban. Then we all need a little reminder on our screen to not use 1 weapon in the wrong way.
Well thats retarded beyond belief.

Assault Marine Sigh

Such as?

This, and not to mention removes any chance of class diversity (this is pretty much perk variation in cod). So we would have every class the same speed, same health and all using sniper rifle :D

Such as?

This, and not to mention removes any chance of class diversity (this is pretty much perk variation in cod). So we would have every class the same speed, same health and all using sniper rifle :D

ololol cod4 promod removes all diversity, let’s be retards and do the same for tf2!!! olololol

Swarley

cool^m

Here is my personal opinion (not like anyone gives a fuck)

In it’s current state “The Direct Hit” should be banned. The mini-crit on targets that are in the air is worse than when the demoman could one shot a scout with a single pipe. Even without the mini-crit “The Direct Hit” is still a good weapon and a worthy side-grade.

“The Sandman” should be banned forever because stun just doesn’t make sense in an fps game and “Force of Nature” is a strange one in my mind, even though it is a strong weapon I still think it is only a side-grade and it being limit to 1 is fine but it’s still debatable.

All the other new weapons are fine even though I personally dislike the “Charge n’ Targe” but I don’t think anyone will use it.

p.s Hope you all had a great xmas :)

Cloud

.wldcrd!

The Direct Hit is basically the end of scouts doing whatever they please, like running directly into you and killing your medic. Now learn to ambush again please, and stop whining about it.

When the fuck could you ever do this?

Ambush ftw o/

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 45 46 47 ... 59 Next »