Forum

FaN limited to 2 in S6?

Created 6th September 2009 @ 20:05

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

RaCio

GoT²

If you’re a new team and you really are uber cool and wont fold after 5 minutes im sure you can wait till next season ;-).

And be put on the waiting list again.

atreides

Funny that someone mentioned div3-6 related with balance issues. No one cared about this group ever in the past regarding balancing, new field tapped?

Jones

wtf is this limited to two shit?

You either have:
(a) no limit on the fan (i.e. your team can use 0,1 or 2 fans)
(b) limit the fan to 1 (1 fan allowed per team)
(c) ban the fan

All this crap english confuses everyone, just like the last votes for etf2l where nobody even knew what they were voting for.

I vote (a), but I wouldn’t care if (c) was implemented. I hate inbetween rules like (b)

Smofo

Im THAT good!

Ok Jones sorry about my crap english,
How about a vote to FaN can be used and can’t be used so vote:
FaN in season6 etf2l? Yes or No?
Then after that vote if it’s yes it will be used, then make a new poll for limit 1 or 2

dauk

wats wrong with new fan? It doesn’t have that knockback and is ok. limit 1 should be

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

All this crap english confuses everyone, just like the last votes for etf2l where nobody even knew what they were voting for.

How can “BAN” and “ALLOW (LIMIT 1)” confuse anybody? The other poll was much more confusing, this one is clear.

Looks like “zomg poll” is backfiring at the fan lovers? I love it.

1. I accept the polls decision. If the FaN gets banned, nothing changes for 99% of teams in ETF2L.

2. I voted for FaN limit 1. I feel the FaN shouldn’t get banned, but as the majority of people want it banned, I accept it should go.

3. Koietje is ACTUALLY a twat.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Why?

I just hope that there aren’t people voting for the FAN to be banned because they find it annoying.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

I voted to ban the fan because I find it anoying

:(

RaCio

GoT²

The previous polls already showed that the community is not capable of making proper decisions about the unlocks.

Voting because you think the game would be more fun without the fan is ridiculous. A soldier will never have any fun from a scout unlock since he wont be able to use it, doh. And if we keep this up we will surely see the soldier and demo weapons banned to since they wont provide fun for the other classes either.

So yeah, stop acting like were a MMORPG community…

DarK.

I voted to ban the fan because I find it anoying

This

Tikcus

Just ban that shit. Whether you’re for or against the fan, you liked the game without it, but not everyone likes it with it. Solved it for you!

I like the game more playing with it.
I don’t want to be playing the same vanilla game that came out 2 years ago… today (It will get boring… quicker).
I like the game to be updated with more viable tactics and strategies available to teams and players.

Simple fact is, nowhere near 50% of scouts are using the FaN at this time. If the gun was too powerful, it would be a neccesity to use the weapon over the scattergun. This is not the case. I’ve seen many awesome scattergun scouts who simply suck with the FaN because they are much more effective at sustaining a constant stream of damage on the enemy than deploying hit and run tactics.

You don’t ban a weapon because it’s annoying to fight against, that’s really dumb ;p You would ban a weapon because it becomes the only viable option a player can use to remain effective. Even if people did consider the FaN to be more powerful than the scattergun (Which they don’t since the majority of people wouldn’t use a weaker weapon just to make a statement), the scattergun still has many advantages and uses over the FaN. Just watch that meatshot vol2 video from carnage and count the number of killing sprees that would be impossible to accomplish with the FaN.

End rant.

+1,000000

ambra

I actually would like to play the old vanilla game best, withouth crits of course.
the fact that 1 bullet of that shits propels you in air even for just 1 damage is just ridiculous and needs a little rework before i accept its use

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »