:)

Whats wrong with being a pedofile?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Ask your Father.
OH SNAP.

byte

Chich regardless of whether you “find it unacceptable of Blame|” or not is not relevant to be perfectly honest so i’d calm down a bit. We know about the situation and we are dealing with it as we speak.

Blame| did not know that this “alias’ed” guy was already banned by ETF2L yes maybe naivity from Blame| clan however the ldr of Blame| (WildCard) genuinely did not know. So the intention is not there to try and win at all costs even by cheating or using a banned merc.

Now because they used this “alias’ed” guy for 1 official match this match must be replayed most likely so that it gives that clan a chance to win fair and square against Blame|.

I can confirm for you that “2SYK” is not Mega. So please stop the flaming.

Anymore and this thread shall be locked! Also leave Tapley alone <3

Cheers

Byte

Tehgnarr

is good!

He used some program to make your voice sound very low.

“No, dude, he has nothing to hide, he is just a huge Darth Vader fan!”

Now because they used this “alias’ed” guy for 1 official match this match must be replayed most likely so that it gives that clan a chance to win fair and square against Blame|.

wh..what? they already WON fair and sqare against Blame, why should they be forced to replay the game? makes no sense, whatsoever. it’s either def-win or accept the result.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

He used some program to make your voice sound very low.

“No, dude, he has nothing to hide, he is just a huge Darth Vader fan!”

wh..what? they already WON fair and sqare against Blame, why should they be forced to replay the game? makes no sense, whatsoever. it’s either def-win or accept the result.

http://etf2l.org/matches/12291/

M0re

yeah, byte is indeed talking about diffrent game 8)

byte

Loving it when people who post on this forum don’t research or read up the entire story.

Thank you koeitje ;x

Blame| beat enixe this is why the match may be replayed.

Think before you reply so hastily please next time =)

Cheers

Byte

Mads.

Ask your Father.
OH SNAP.

he said they are nasty men and i should never accept sweets off them :)

Tehgnarr

is good!

Byte: The point was that they used the “alias’ed player” in more than 1 official imho ^^

ambra

I personally met blame in two different competitions playing in two different clans and both times I “enjoyed” playing against one player who could, apparently, see through walls (first time the guy was mega, and we played in esl)

all this cheap cheating is really getting on my nerves tbh… I may not exactly be between “the best” but I believe it’s not really that hard to realize when something weird happens in game…

still, this keeps happening on and on and on…

oh and I appreciate the chance given to play again (even if probably we will lose anyway), but it feels funny… I mean this is the second time a team where I am in is asked to play again because one guy in the other team got banned ^^

Niggles

Kaos, you must surely see the difference between a hacking player, and one who was banned because of actions against an admin?

WildCard

well tapley first off with your comments i think your a fucking idiot gg.

The fact i approach ETF2l admins regarding this player over a week ago before i even add him to our roster and ask them to verify his steam id and ip etc to make sure he is legit says enough about me not trying to get a banned player into my rooster. And the lot of you wonder why the admins dont release info to people when as soon as they say anything its spread all the way across the boards :)

So in future keep your nose out when you know fuck all about the facts.

And to the OP why on earth make a public post here when i copy and pasted to you the conversation with the etf2l admin that i had regarding the situation that occured and told you if you wantesd to check anything then msg the etf2l admins if you wanted to.

All I’ve doen so far is exactly what the admins have asked of me regarding re-arranging games that “twosyk” played with us, the fact that there has been a misunderstanding about our game is irrelivant and would of been sorted out anyway without all this shit talk on these forums making the majority of you look like fools.

On another note id remember to tell your members that spy unlocks are not allwoed to be used in officials as i doubt yo uwill keep getting away with it :)

And teghnar: If i have sent etf2l admins the players steam id ip address and they have todl me it is fresh and he comes with the elaborate cover story and uses a voice modulator how the hell am i supposed to know who it is? should I start for drivers license or passport now before i recruit someone?

Just because Joske has been a complete prick and fucked up our season for what ever fuckign reason he wanted to do it for doesnt mean the rest of blame was aware of it oir condone it. I personally hoep he gets lifetime ban on here but thats me, and after the incident with mega I woudl of thought most people here new me better than to believe i would harbour cheaters/banned players.

To the admins thank you for informing me when you did and to the majority of you grow the fuck up.

Apologise for some language people rearly piss me off :)

[22:38] Admin: ok
[22:38] WildCard: twosyk only played 2nd map
[22:38] WildCard: do we replay both or just replay 2nd?
[22:38] Admin: if he only played 1 map
[22:38] Admin: you only ahve to replay that
[22:38] WildCard: k nps

Small part of the conversation I had which is why i msged you, damn attention whores imo making thread in first place.

Mads.

+1 to Wildcard

Tehgnarr

is good!

WildCard, I dont think, that you are in anyway responsible or that you have done something wrong. In fact, I wrote on the first page of this thread:

Well, I guess Blame didnt know that their new player was banned already and joined them under an alias

The Darth Vader comment, was just a bit of a laugh, so chill, dude, I am actually on your side ^^

WildCard

k my bad didnt read all of first thread as rage started to overcome me after simply reading the OP’s jsut so happened your last reply was on last page which i had open in aother window ;)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »