Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 64 Next »

Tehgnarr

is good!

and i have still not seen a scout dominate a top level game because he was using the FaN
or a top team lose hard because one of the opposing team's scouts was using the FaN.

that says it all.

but its ttly liek ovrpwred n stuff11! and div1 scoots cann kill an medic just by reloading it!

nubonamission

burn

and i have still not seen a scout dominate a top level game because he was using the FaN
or a top team lose hard because one of the opposing team's scouts was using the FaN.

that says it all.

but its ttly liek ovrpwred n stuff11! and div1 scoots cann kill an medic just by reloading it!

Ach’ crivens!

Tehgnarr

is good!

Ach’ crivens!

not scots! scoots! yarr!

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

It really isn’t hard to get your two scouts (with scatters) to focus the enemy scout thats using FaN first thing everytime is it?

piece

wow compton, that are some really ingenious hints on how to handle it.

but anyway, nothing will come out of this anymore.
lets get etf2l to make a vote about it and see what happens.

if the major part of the community is for or against it, then everything is done and said anyway.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

“FAN scouts are quite weak against soldiers if they can’t sneak up to them.”

Bollocks, I get killed more by FAN scouts (directly and indirectly) than by scattergun scouts, because of the stun and the way it ruins aim and retreat – usually the stun is the killer for me as other team members overwhelm me

nubonamission

burn

wow compton, that are some really ingenious hints on how to handle it.

but anyway, nothing will come out of this anymore.
lets get etf2l to make a vote about it and see what happens.

if the major part of the community is for or against it, then everything is done and said anyway.

Trouble with these kind of votes is that I find they aren’t representative at all. All you little whiny bastards will crawl out of the woodwork from everywhere to vote against the FaN, while us decent folk miss the poll because we are too busy being constructive.

Oggy

Nub you are full of shit.

nubonamission

burn

Nub you are full of shit.

I would guess you didn’t even read what I said, and just replied with your generic mindless drivel hoping it would strengthen your cause against the FaN!

Tehgnarr

is good!

the major part of the community being against it, still doesnt make it a good descision.

SfynX

T2P

ban plz kthx

jgmaster

BM

Haven’t seen any yyt, cc, diggy or tcm members for this ban?

julieN1

cQr

the major part of the community being against it, still doesnt make it a good descision.

how can you decide objectively if it is a good decision or not?

oh so they represent us all now? we can’t make our own choices?

djc

d2f~

would you people stop arguing over whether or not the FaN as a weapon is overpowered, because banning it because it “kills too easily” is a pretty stupid idea. it doesn’t wholly undermine the game, it doesn’t create some ruinous gap that makes 2x FaN scout the objectively better tactic, an indefensible tactic. it makes a weapon kill people more often than maybe it was intended to, which applies to a lot of the weapons in this game’s history.

if you want to ban it, argue on the actual merits that suggest a banning – the fact that its knockback function at the moment is completely funked, considering you are stopped in midair if you even take 1 damage from the thing (this is what i’ve noticed, anyway). that’s a reason to ask for it to be banned, not because it’s powerful.

jgmaster

BM

oh so they represent us all now? we can’t make our own choices?

Of course not but if these top teams manage to survive against fan scouts and without using 2 fans then how are other teams failing to counter them.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 22 23 24 ... 64 Next »