Forum

[PETITION] Please make evidence public

Created 12th April 2009 @ 17:35

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

J3

Well since no one has made a move I had to do it.

I think most of the community agrees with this but I hope this topic makes it clear.

Please everyone who cares about the integrity of this community I hope you take some time to express your opinion here.

Evidence as it is should be fully available to the community, that means that demos, screenshots, logs or any other proof that doesnt show any methods has no excuse to be hidden from anyone since there is no arm at all in it.

Conclusive evidence must be made available to at least the clan leader of the clan in which the cheating player was active.(this means showing the methods used and the whole process that is relevant to the fully understanding and the final conclusion).

A. I subscribe to this totally.
B. I subscribe but I would like to add a sugestion.

Reasons:
The community has to be able to see by themselfs and judge, even if that doesn’t matter in the end it is a matter of respect and self consciousness.

Those who are not interested or don’t subscribe any of it dont bother comment please.

thanks for the concern
hope this helps the community to grow uP
cheers

Vali

-9w-

http://etf2l.org/forum/league/topic-2841/page-5/?recent=39551#post-39059

^ This. How about we make a petition against this petition?

Moha^

I agree 100% with the show off of the proofs .

Healbot

[MsT]

I subscribe to this totally.

op

+1

socrates

Signed

Penguin_

Admins make the calls, face it or leave it. I’m against this petition since it’s no good.

Master

Actimel

caliban

fail

“The community has to be able to see by themselfs and judge, even if that doesn’t matter in the end it is a matter of respect and self consciousness.”

see what if they dont know how to spot then there will be even more flames…oh dear :/

AGAIN

even the BIGGEST ESPORT LEAGUE the ESL http://www.esl.eu there u will get no proofs so what ever,there is an anti cheat team who watches all this stuff and decides..holy

hf

if u dont trust in the admins..which is NOT just winneh u are wrong here

cook

FB

I laugh at this petition.

Petition is hit for -200.

Petition dies.

method

cook youre just saying that because jonni is an admin and you know it
+1 for this

cook

FB

Yes method, that’s exactly it. If you can’t see how stupid your arguments are then I feel compelled to point it out, a lot, it’s a lolfest.

M5X

.d9|

I don’t agree with this… If they show the proofs they won’t be able to caught other cheaters…

skinnie

TCM

i’m against this

it all started with payard … he admitted afterwards

now we got some guy from ‘omg it is’ banned and their leader is desperatly trying to convince us from his innocence by releasing a pov demo … where i actually believe he aimbots in

up to this point the admins haven’t been wrong (payard and heliana admitted for example) + the demo shown by the ‘omg it is’ clanleader is for some evidence he actually aimbotted and for some its evidence he doesnt cheat

releasing clear evidence to the public would require a great deal of effort of the admins + the people who played with the cheater will still believe what they want to believe and flame away

Jigsaw

against

Locked Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »