r1k

Syn

Against -1

Adiemus

A

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

ETF2L doesn’t have an anticheat so I really don’t see why some evidence can’t be provided, even if it is just “Here are the demos that we are convinced he is cheating in, and here are the other accounts linked to this one that are already VAC banned”

Obviously if ETF2L made an anticheat manditory everybody could at least see players screenshots / that an illegal process had been detected. It would definitely be better than a post from an admin from saying “User X (SteamID:XXX) is now banned”

perry

[MIPC]

[Petition] Please go away from this league if you dont trust the admins :D

The etf2l adminteam is full of talented, experienced people, and all this flaming towards them and asking for evidence just shows that you dont appreciate the shitload of work they do.

If you dont like it dont play it

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I agree Perry, but is it really too much too ask for to have a little bit more information about bans?

caliban

fail

you did
answer was no

ty

J3

I repeat if u r not here to support dont post please we had enough flaming and spam, dont make this 1+. I am serious about this, I do appreciate their work and I am trying to appreciate even more by leting the community know what they do.
if the principles of a democracy dont apply in this case ill gladly leave the league.

caliban

fail

but it seems u havent read the arguments WHY they dont show?? right?

Vali

-9w-

“Please everyone who cares about the integrity of this community I hope you take some time to express your opinion here.”

“Those who are not interested or don’t subscribe any of it dont bother comment please.”

Don’t you see the hypocrisy of your statements? :)

kEvNx

.#mtf

+10 caliban ;) esl would never show proofs, even if a EPS player would be banned for cheating so stop crying and try to live with that what happened..

or just go and cut yourself.. http://img.moronail.net/img/8/9/989.jpg

J3

actually is quite simple I’ll show you.
Hidding proof != integrity / democracy

so ppl who r not in favor shouldn’t be interested in bumping this thread up but tks anyway by the effort ^^

seraph

rEJ

why on earth do you think this is a democracy?

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

I’m against this. -1

Nobody else publishes evidence, why should ETF2L?

+1 to perry’s comment.

t0dA

A. I subscribe to this totally.

Jan

k0

A. I subscribe to this totally.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »