Forum

keenest player/teams of all time awards?

Created 18th September 2013 @ 15:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »

Tuto

8-)

Agree with Kvux, that was a pretty retarded move

and the saddest part is, he didn’t even call and cancel, he just ignored her

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

turbomonkey.

arc

iSlam

Quoted from Tuto

Agree with Kvux, that was a pretty retarded move

and the saddest part is, he didn’t even call and cancel, he just ignored her

It wouldn’t be that retarted if he actually cancelled on her though.

just makes him a massive dick.

Hank for watching his demo on i49 in an empty hall, around midnight, whilst everybody was around bar or TF2 steps drinking. I didn’t expect that from a Finn. :)

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

xzr

Quoted from arc

[…]

It wouldn’t be that retarted if he actually cancelled on her though.

just makes him a massive dick.

You can afford to be a dick when you’re as gorgeous as Ziit tbh

Forsak3n

S

Catman

aura

Quoted from Forsak3n

Catman

Kenny

Kaneco

Quoted from Ace

Not nominating myself at all, but I had to play the HL nations cup official vs USA while having a party at my place. Resulted in a crowd of 10-15 people behind me, and countless drinking games going on (including every time I died, people got quite drunk). Even got everyone to sing the Norwegian national anthem pre-game, epic. Should be a vod of it on Fanny’s twitch channel. :D

That’s pretty awesome actually! I love when these kinds of things work out!

doks

well i didnt do jack shit for university for 2 years because of tf2… insted of studying or even partying i went to my home city every week straight after the last lecture so we can play some tf2 with my team. When i was at my dorm i had this shitty laptop that i couldnt really play with, but i still tried to force the team to play with a merc, and me listening on mumble, spectating and what not. My day was: Lectures [if any] -> dorm -> eat -> TF2. Even though i couldnt play – i watched demos, made screenshots, edited them in photoshop – draw lines where people should/shouldnt be standing, where sticky traps should go, who should do what… just every friiken detail i could think off. Wasted 2 years of my life. Thanks TF2.
Said “i have to study a LOT” to my GF a 1000 times just to play some more TF2.
I run 2 red lights in a city with just 2 streetlights in it to get to a pcw in time.
Didn`t go to an awesome boating trip beacuse it overlaped with a sunday evening [PCW TIIIME].
well im sure there is more… LOTS more but as of now i cant remember.

MEGAMIDDIE

Quoted from doks

-snip-

LOL.

Last edited by MEGAMIDDIE,

Spike Himself

TC

doks also rq’d a game as his opponents brought a pyro to mid

doks

Quoted from Spike Himself

doks also rq’d a game as his opponents brought a pyro to mid

In a team with NEW players to the competitive scene, i didnt feel like wasting time going through how to handle a specific situation like that. The team is struggling enough with the very basics of 6v6 and thats where i put my focus on.

aura

Quoted from doks

[…]
In a team with NEW players to the competitive scene, i didnt feel like wasting time going through how to handle a specific situation like that. The team is struggling enough with the very basics of 6v6 and thats where i put my focus on.

umad

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from doks

well i didnt do jack shit for university for 2 years because of tf2… insted of studying or even partying i went to my home city every week straight after the last lecture so we can play some tf2 with my team. When i was at my dorm i had this shitty laptop that i couldnt really play with, but i still tried to force the team to play with a merc, and me listening on mumble, spectating and what not. My day was: Lectures [if any] -> dorm -> eat -> TF2. Even though i couldnt play – i watched demos, made screenshots, edited them in photoshop – draw lines where people should/shouldnt be standing, where sticky traps should go, who should do what… just every friiken detail i could think off. Wasted 2 years of my life. Thanks TF2.
Said “i have to study a LOT” to my GF a 1000 times just to play some more TF2.
I run 2 red lights in a city with just 2 streetlights in it to get to a pcw in time.
Didn`t go to an awesome boating trip beacuse it overlaped with a sunday evening [PCW TIIIME].
well im sure there is more… LOTS more but as of now i cant remember.

ye cm0n, business

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Thalash

[…]
ye cm0n, business

+my respect

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 Next »