Forum

keenest player/teams of all time awards?

Created 18th September 2013 @ 15:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

Henghast

open
bobs

I once ignored a girl who came over because I was playing. She then threw a banana at my window which is probably still there (I moved). I let her in when I had a long spawn timer and carried on playing and she fell asleep which was annoying because I had to be quieter with my calls.

Im not even keen. More stories please.

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from doks

[…]
In a team with NEW players to the competitive scene, i didnt feel like wasting time going through how to handle a specific situation like that. The team is struggling enough with the very basics of 6v6 and thats where i put my focus on.

“grab your shotgun” is a very complex concept to new players of course. Teaching new players to just leave the game when stuff doesn’t go their way is also an incredibly effective method to create dicks. Well done.

sorry for off-topic

Quoted from Henghast

I let her in when I had a long spawn timer and carried on playing and she fell asleep which was annoying because I had to be quieter with my calls.

I actually remember this. Not sure if we were in a game or you were just talking about it.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

“grab your shotgun” is a very complex concept to new players of course. Teaching new players to just leave the game when stuff doesn’t go their way is also an incredibly effective method to create dicks. Well done.

sorry for off-topic

being a bellend while he tries to help out people doesnt help either

Quoted from Spike Himself

doks also rq’d a game as his opponents brought a pyro to mid

I remember the days of you complaining about other teams doing shit like that at mid.

Quoted from xzr

Ziit actually had a chick coming over for a casual bang once. We had an official so instead of actually calling her that she can’t come, he just didn’t open the door and merrily played some computer games.

The chick wrote “You’re a fucking pig” on his doorstep with french fries.

If that ain’t the keenest gamer ever I dunno who is.

Waaaaay back in 2000 when half of you probably weren’t even in school yet I was already old enough to go out to clubs and meet lovely ladies. One such lady became my girlfriend. As you do when you first meet someone new, we spent loads of time together, however I was playing league/comp Counter Strike at the time. I think in our second week of dating she was over at my house, in my room when I had a match. She ended up watching Sex and The City whilst I played my match and yelled at my team in the corner.

I married that woman!

She still has to put up with me ‘shooting nerds’ most evenings :)

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from Lucky_Pierre

[…]

Waaaaay back in 2000 when half of you probably weren’t even in school yet I was already old enough to go out to clubs and meet lovely ladies. One such lady became my girlfriend. As you do when you first meet someone new, we spent loads of time together, however I was playing league/comp Counter Strike at the time. I think in our second week of dating she was over at my house, in my room when I had a match. She ended up watching Sex and The City whilst I played my match and yelled at my team in the corner.

I married that woman!

Brilliant! :P

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from Lucky_Pierre

…she was over at my house, in my room when I had a match. She ended up watching Sex and The City whilst I played my match and yelled at my team in the corner.

I married that woman!

This all sounds very familiar! I also endure rubbish television in the background when I’m playing vidya games of an evening. It’s terribly rude of one’s partner to have Dorothy bloody Branning bangin’ on about some shite when you’re trying to hear when the enemy use that kritz! Don’t even get me started on dancing and singing programs!

In order to avoid awful soaps and dreadful ‘talent’ shows I go heal nerds, run a space program or annoy nerds on my team in dota.

All those without live in partners take note for when that happy day comes, encourage them to enjoy terrible tv. Get pc time when they watch. Profit.

Easy game easy life…or something.

Last edited by Monkeh,

Vlijm

UbeR |

nightbox

irfx

EPA

msh ez

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Lucky_Pierre

[…]

I married that woman!

That was cute story. But..but – https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1391850_661669297185042_1596802977_n.jpg

Hat

Quoted from Linus

TheSucker at his prime.

marez

vc
9 ☆

so who wins the award?

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

ipz deserves it