Forum

Nations Cup Coverage

Created 17th June 2012 @ 20:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

What kind of coverage will there be for the nations cups coming up?

Will it be a similar format to the euro’s, one match a night, covered by Vanilla TV, so that each nation can get behind their team and support them.

I personally think that would be immense

freshmeatt

‹Con›

We demand bread and hype!

Trath

nobody will watch – Israel, Turkey, Eygpt, Luxemburg, Estonia, Norway, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Canada, Slovenia, Poland, Romania – you can just take them out of the Nations Cup right now.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Trath

nobody will watch – Israel, Turkey, Eygpt, Luxemburg, Estonia, Norway, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Hungary, Canada, Slovenia, Poland, Romania – you can just take them out of the Nations Cup right now.

Russia are a top team, why would no one watch them?

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Trath this is up there with the stupider of your posts, jesus

And i presume VTV will pick what look like the best/closest game going from when they ahve people available. Don’t quote me on that though

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Learn to not take Trath seriously.

It is all dependent on what streamers and casters are available for the Nations Cup, I know I am available for casting the HL NC, thats all I can say. I am sure VTV will go huge with their usual coverage.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from CommanderX

Trath this is up there with the stupider of your posts, jesus

And i presume VTV will pick what look like the best/closest game going from when they ahve people available. Don’t quote me on that though

More than likely, people would rather watch the two top teams (England and Finland obviously – hi TheSucker) than two of the weaker teams playing.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Permzilla

More than likely, people would rather watch the two top teams (England and Finland obviously – hi TheSucker) than two of the weaker teams playing.

It’s a Nations Cup though, so there’s always a certain audience guaranteed.

Trath

Your more than welcome to think my post is stupid and/or not take it seriously, but I am serious and bottom line – there is really no point in having a 9999 countries in the cup, when 99% of those games are either meaningless or the outcome is known 4 sure. There are several countries that barley have enough players for a squad, let alone “fans”.

All anybody wants to know is which National Team is the best – so cut to the chase.

Phrozen

?

Everyone will be watching Ireland cause we gotta make up for Poland!!

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Trath

Your more than welcome to think my post is stupid and/or not take it seriously, but I am serious and bottom line – there is really no point in having a 9999 countries in the cup, when 99% of those games are either meaningless or the outcome is known 4 sure. There are several countries that barley have enough players for a squad, let alone “fans”.

All anybody wants to know is which National Team is the best – so cut to the chase.

literally retarded. Going by your theory in ANY sport/game the teams that aren’t going to win shouldn’t compete. So fucking what If people don’t stand a chance, people take part to be part of their nation and MAYBE, just MAYBE have some fun???!!11

Phrozen

?

Trath should stop posting. Now.

Trath

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

literally retarded. Going by your theory in ANY sport/game the teams that aren’t going to win shouldn’t compete. So fucking what If people don’t stand a chance, people take part to be part of their nation and MAYBE, just MAYBE have some fun???!!11

I am not talking about ANY sport/game, I’m talking about ETF.
Setting this whole thing up so 6 people from Romania (for example) can have a little fun is effort going to waste by the ETF2L admins. Those 6 dudes can have equal fun by playing against a mix team.

Bottom line – Germany vs UK, thank you.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Plus some of the teams you named there are gonna be quite good, and well worth watching.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Trath

[…]

I am not talking about ANY sport/game, I’m talking about ETF.
Setting this whole thing up so 6 people from Romania (for example) can have a little fun is effort going to waste by the ETF2L admins. Those 6 dudes can have equal fun by playing against a mix team.

Bottom line – Germany vs UK, thank you.

your posts in this thread are huge pile of shit, you are a cool dude but what the fuck man

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »