Forum

Nations Cup Coverage

Created 17th June 2012 @ 20:49

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

I feel a woosh soundclip would fit in well at this point.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/99/Scout_beingshotinvincible28.wav

mosepose

WWCD
{o,o}

i try to cast every german game, so a little bit coverage from da germany (but i could need a streamer)

Fodi

Quoted from Trath

[…]

-Soccer is not TF2, those National teams that aren’t going to make it actually have fans, people that will watch it.

-I could go on for a huge wall of text

If your already going ahead with this, I think Vanilla should consider:

– Having casters that represent the two sides of the nations that are playing each other. Having someone that is familiar with all the players and will know his stuff about the players. Since they won’t be experienced casters, perhaps it should be a 3-man cast with an experienced caster, or maybe these 2 National guys can just give insight about each player before the match starts?.
This isn’t really needed for countries where the players are all going to be Div1/Prem and are known to all, but for the countries with less-known/lower-level players this could be a good idea.

– Adding some sort of a Podcast or something, before matches or to give a summary of games.
Before matches, you can talk about the teams and what can be expected from the match and players, maybe this would be a good time to do as I mentioned above^^ – the thing is that this should get uploaded to Youtube as well.
Also you could bring maybe 1-2 players from each side and interview them, ask questions about the match and their thoughts before the game, sort of like a press conference.

Why do you even bother posting shit when you also have great ideas like this? I mean, seriously, in this post you just pointed out that you’re wrong. Having 1-1caster from each country that knows the players would make it really interesting, especially watching the little countries. Everyone knows the players and their playstyle from div1 and above but only few knows the underdogs that you should keep you eye on.
I think this could be actually great for any sides:
– The neutral specs get to know much more about the countries and underdogs.
– The fans of actual nations get to see their team with coverage.
– The casters get their 5minutes to shine.
– There may be some unexpected results/great moves you wouldnt even think of.

TLDR: The more games casted by vanilla, the better it will get!

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

France vs Turkey Tonight, is this being covered anywhere?

Tek

ft.

on HiScore tv

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Tek

on HiScore tv

Could you please message me the details on IRC? We might shove it into a newspost today.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

yup yup post details in this thread too please

knuck

DA!

21.00 CET on http://www.hiscoretv.com

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Tonights game on Vtv? :D

Last edited by Rob!,