Forum

The ultimate Vanilla + Medlocks Poll

Created 4th May 2011 @ 21:59

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Martn

Lately, there has been a lot of drama about the subject ‘Vanilla + Medlocks’, where a lot of people have been shouting ‘Everybody wants vanilla so why not make everythign vanilla!’. Therefore i present to you: The ultimate Vanilla + Medlocks Poll. If this poll is taken seriously, then I hope this will give a good measure where the hardcore TF2 community stands on this subject.

All you have to do, is to click on yes or no, fill in your details and then click on submit. Your e-mail adress will not be made public and will not be given to a 3rd party. It is just there as an extra validity check.

I will let this run until the end of Sunday 8 May 2011 and then anybody can do what he wants with the results.

To vote:
http://unlocks.martndemus.nl

Jude

notdoggo

FIRST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHA

Waebi

‹Con›

as I said before, it’s bullshit, make it official. Adding more random polls wont help any “side” of the discussion.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

13 Darn 0:1:18696761

against :D

Oxy

TC.Express

Another thread complaining about unlocks. Whoopee do.

Needless to say i didn’t vote.

evokje

WiK?

18th!

kuma

so what’s to stop fake votes?

(see right)

Last edited by kuma,

Skyride

DUCS

Martn, someone has fake nicked as darn. This is a waste of time without verification via etf2l accounts and you know it.

Martn

Quoted from Skyride

Martn, someone has fake nicked as darn. This is a waste of time without verification via etf2l accounts and you know it.

I know that, but its easy to get rid of the obvious ones. =D
And i wanted to test my coding skills. :P

FIR

SnG

Quoted from Martn

I know that, but its easy to get rid of the obvious ones. =D

If you have the right to remove votes, then “unbiased” automatically becomes bullshit, because as long as you have that ability to remove votes, you can tip the scales in any favour and thus ruin its credibility.

I’m not saying you will, but other, more insensitive people will pick on the fact that you have the power to turn it in any direction by means of removing a few votes.

Square

Quoted from FIR

[…]

If you have the right to remove votes, then “unbiased” automatically becomes bullshit, because as long as you have that ability to remove votes, you can tip the scales in any favour and thus ruin its credibility.

I’m not saying you will, but other, more insensitive people will pick on the fact that you have the power to turn it in any direction by means of removing a few votes.

zing.

alfa

This is kinda useless, all the people who moved to ESL probably don’t give a damn about ETF2L anymore.

Last edited by alfa,

wpminnows

[PG]

where’s the ‘vanilla + medlocks but i like gunboats’ option

xzr

useless

Sketch

MM

Quoted from Oxy

Another thread complaining about unlocks. Whoopee do.

Needless to say i didn’t vote.

their is no complaining.

Quoted from FIR

[…]

+ who cares. its not the referendum.

Last edited by Sketch,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »