Forum

The ultimate Vanilla + Medlocks Poll

Created 4th May 2011 @ 21:59

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Jaskey

Please just make this official and fix it, tie it to etf2l accounts or something to stop people fakeing, so many have voted for vanilla allready but admins wont take notice if its not a proper system.

Tyranno

sf.
sf.

Against

Also anybody that considers this poll representative is gonna be ridiculed for months

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Well ETF2L will go Vanilla + medlocks next season anyway so it doesn’t really matter.

Like I said I’ll play Vanilla even though I prefer unlocks. For the good of the game and this means having a united community and not read a bunch of immature, idiotic posts arguing and achieving fuck all.

Spike Himself

TC

Nice work Martn.
Even though I doubt its results will ‘officially’ be taken into account next season, I’m sure they will still give off a general idea. After all it’s a Yes or No question, not a poll with 30 questions each with 4 possible answers. A few incorrect votes won’t make that big of a difference, really.

(ps. please regard this post as one posted by a player, not an admin)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Is the question – Do you prefer the ruleset vanilla + medlocks personally – Or do you wish for the league to adapt the Vanilla + Medlocks rule?

As i’m auqward and my opinion differs :>

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Hildreth

Well ETF2L will go Vanilla + medlocks next season anyway so it doesn’t really matter.

Huh? When was this thrown into the world? Source plz.

Ghostface

spire

The only safe way of voting I see is either making the vote on the website and tying it to accounts with a unique steamID, even though that can still be faked, OR making the votes forum-post based. That’ll take a lot to count, though.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

Huh? When was this thrown into the world? Source plz.

It will happen, very sure of it. If it doesn’t happen I would be surprised.

bulletproofsmurf

Vuze.

Quoted from Jaskey

Please just make this official and fix it, tie it to etf2l accounts or something to stop people fakeing, so many have voted for vanilla allready but admins wont take notice if its not a proper system.

Agreed- plus getting a proper ‘turnout’ will be tricky if it isn’t official. So your results will be completely skewed

Tikcus

not the right way to do a poll, shame

if you get close to 1000 votes (~50% of players) it will be worth using this as an indication, i fear you will struggle to get 20% of the actual player base in etf2l to fill this in.

Tie a vote to the signup process for next season, this does some great things

1, you must be prepared to compete in the league to have your say, regardless of the rules set
2, Every team gets a vote
3, admins can weight votes however they see fit, once they have every teams opinion

obviously add some penalty for teams that signup, and then drop, because they don’t like the rule set (a 6 month forum ban would be a good start :p )

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2