Forum

Lawl...

Created 16th January 2009 @ 20:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

dunc

infs
dp.

Jones, your clan leader is saying you don’t even want to be in D1! :)

If you -really- want to be in D1, then mention it to the admins, and see if you can get yourself included in whatever form of playoff they want to play. If you don’t.. then why are you arguing? :D

This isn’t something which can easily be fixed with rules, there is a large amount of variables.

GameFreak--

ep.
Be

+2 God
-2 Dunc

dunc

infs
dp.

Will you shut the fuck up? Irritating unknown prick. Add something useful to the thread or fuck off.

Christ I’m sick of carpet munching retard fucks.

g0d

dunc your team wasnt new…

to D’ I’m not telling you, you arent good… for all I care you are the best player in the whole wide universe… who gives a flying fuck.

I’m stating AGAIN there should be a system where every1 could see where the rules are who get’s upgraded and who doesn’t based on numbers and logic.

Not by some nutjob who comes to me… spits out some random shit in my face blah blah im leader of div1 clan blah blah… and gets promoted from div3 to div1 without playing 1 game.

Or if it IS actually all about that then fuck that I’m down with it… but the thing is there is nothing about it. no rules no statements…. so if it is all about just telling and getting some good results against some good teams then I think people just have to embrace the chaos and let the spam begin of div6 teams who started out new and deserve a spot in div3?

Waebi

‹Con›

and knowing that even the good teams who are never known to any1 could be mafia for example… dispite the fact that they prolly would do very good in div2… and are stuck in div3 … why? cause they where nobodys before they got known a bit?

no, cause we’re not a bunch of flamers who say that we want to be in div2. We actually like our place, and our div is full of good teams. Also, we drew against you i guess, so you’re saying you’d do well too. And ye, we could play lower div2, 5-8 maybe, but that’s not the whole point of this.

In other words: we dont want it, others do.

dunc

infs
dp.

The situation with Ubersexuals is identical to that of Delirium.

Various teams folded and from those a new team formed.

All of the players are well known in both teams – if you haven’t been AFK in the TF2 scene for 4 months :)

g0d

lol to many variables in a system based on numbers… where you can perfectly track a teams rep and stability by it’s history.

Teams folding being a minus teams being stable being a plus. etc etc. it could be put in rules just like nthing else m8

dunc

infs
dp.

Right.. so how do you define stability, g0d? “Been together for more than a season, +1” – just like dmg? Oh, but dmg don’t want to be in D1.. so what do we do now? Keep going down the division until a team with a score of -14 decides they want to be promoted?

Your logic is flawed sir.

pukz

It seems that even tho we were voted as favourites to win div2 not many div2 clans rate our skill level :(, I dont know why this is maybe because they almost beat us once ages ago before we signed better more experienced players :O,

anyway Like More said.. we didn’t ask to goto div1, the admins have selected some of the strongest teams in europe not just div2 to playoff for a spot in div1 and i thought it would be a good season starter for etf2l, and a good match for viewing aswell.

Anyway it’s funny how all the people against it also say they dont think they belong in div1 and the team they keep saying should go no question “dmg” have said themselves that there are stronger teams out there.

why not let the div1 teams vote on who they think are the best 4… after all only the div1 teams will know which teams can give them a close or closer game than the general div2 standard.

Peace

agron

Relic

I want to say something witty and funny right here and now, but can’t think anything :/

except….KURWAAAA

oh and so need the +/- frag thing like featured on gotfrag…

g0d

and yeh… I have been afk …

weabi… you dont play competitions if you dont play to win so lol don’t talk to me about not wanting to go to div2 when you earned it.

you drew us in a pcw things can change vast in a short amount of time. You would prolly beat us by now or visa versa. again something to be traced in numbers.

isn’t that what this Number system is all about? having to avoid to take random calls about teams that are good but didnt prove themselves yet. +P I’m done making my point gonna catch a movie.

But I understand every1’s vision… I just am the kind of guy who wants fairness and rules on everything so it’s clear.

For example I could live with the fact that a team gets the chance of 1 upgrade every season. if they earned it. Simple… clear… and there for every1 to understand and read.

etc etc

dunc

infs
dp.

Then what do you do with new teams like your own? Place them at the bottom of the pile in D6?

agron

Relic

^ what dunc said.

The purpose of the divisions is to provide everyone equally skilled opponents, not serve as status symbols of some kind, even though div 1-2 seem to have transformed into such.

People seem to forget that we all (except Mick, Appz and nvc) play this game for fun…

Waebi

‹Con›

weabi… you dont play competitions if you dont play to win so lol don’t talk to me about not wanting to go to div2 when you earned it.

when we’ve earned it, yes. Means after this season. But we all came from different clans/teams, and the fact that the admins just ignore the promotion system in SUCH situations, and no one actually cares, shows some stuff too, doesnt it. Cause i can understand it when a team reforms and then STILL gets moved up.

Should we all start in div6 then, if we are new, and just our names known a bit? PCWs prove a lot there.

anyway, b2t. My solution: Let all teams who were div2a/b in top3/4 last season and who are rated stable enough play a cup, best of 3.

Wlv

RaWr ::

GameFreak – You have 2 choices, Stop Spamming or Get Fucked.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »