Forum

Season 9 Suggestions

Created 17th December 2010 @ 11:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 25 Next »

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from demsii

[…]

You’re being upset because I used your first name? Didn’t know that had anything to do with maturity. Interesting.

who said im refering to you calling me by my first name? I don’t know why you want to keep provoking arguments with everyone. angry at the world (as everyone else sais..)

Quoted from demsii

That’s the best you can come up with? Come on..

^
Thats what i was refering to. And your clear desire to be a complete mong with every opinion you try put forward by adding irrelevant personal comments. This discussion about the GRU could have been so much more civil but you clearly love being a child. Events in the past have proven that. (HI FB DRAMA LAWL- see, i can bring up personal irrelevant shit too :D) Not to mention your opinions about the GRU themselves are as retarded as you seem to be. rofl Jeremy

demsii

EPA

u mad son?

I didn’t know what I said to kaidus had anything to do with you. You’re saying I’m mad at the world ‘cuz you’re having a ragefit after 3 words towards you? Cool story bro ;D

Last edited by demsii,

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

5:08 – [FB] kaidus: o boy
5:08 – [FB] kaidus: he got you there

demsii

EPA

Ah, I see, brownnosing activities. Grow a pair :]

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Yes, because the reason i decided to point out how shit your opinions are (and how your idea of expressing them is comparable to that of a 15 year old who has been home schooled and has no social interaction) is based off kaidus dialing me up and asking for black up in this amazing internet battle between you 2. :DD (dont worry kaidus bro i got you!)

05:32 +xzr I’d post something but demourge would probably just post some screenshots from the other day when they rolled us in a pcw

^ pretty much sums up the mentality you have.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Swifty

Yes, because the reason i decided to point out how shit your opinions are (and how your idea of expressing them is comparable to that of a 15 year old who has been home schooled and has no social interaction) is based off kaidus dialing me up and asking for black up in this amazing internet battle between you 2. :DD (dont worry kaidus bro i got you!)

05:32 +xzr I’d post something but demourge would probably just post some screenshots from the other day when they rolled us in a pcw

^ pretty much sums up the mentality you have.

You seem pretty frustrated about something son. And yeah, seems so if you type walls of text after 3 words towards you.

People’s perception of how they think I might be really don’t do anything to me. Rolling Refuse 3 times in a row I really couldn’t care any less about either.

Next to that you can make all the assumptions about me that you want, but seeing you know jack shit about me, I’m not really bothered. Please keep posting more logs from my fanboys .. and then you talk about maturity, haha .. sad, sad little boy ))

But your meaningless words for fetching some sort of satisfaction are starting to bore me, cy@.

Last edited by demsii,

xzr

3 times uh huh

demsii

EPA

Well I guess you count it as 2 for the ones you ragequit after 1 map. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Demourge is right.

If a heavy weapons guy can move faster to middle that means he can sit on the spot and protect the medic at a faster rate (hiding around the corner), therefore he can kill any aggressive soldiers or what not coming at the medic resulting in a faster middle. I mean think about it guys. If the other team runs a heavy; you just have to go more aggro! It would be illogical to run a heavy yourself because that would just make the game go twice as fast infact and put you at a direct even ground with your opponent (tactically).

God Demourge. We should make the game faster aswell by adding in fluffy pillows to replace all the weapons, right and these fluffy pillows make you run at the speed of a scout on all classes, but they only do 1dmg a hit. Just think how fast the game would go then.

Oh btw, I disagree to whatever commanderx says.

demsii

EPA

Quoted from GibbZ

Demourge is right.

If a heavy weapons guy can move faster to middle that means he can sit on the spot and protect the medic at a faster rate (hiding around the corner), therefore he can kill any aggressive soldiers or what not coming at the medic resulting in a faster middle. I mean think about it guys. If the other team runs a heavy; you just have to go more aggro! It would be illogical to run a heavy yourself because that would just make the game go twice as fast infact and put you at a direct even ground with your opponent (tactically).

God Demourge. We should make the game faster aswell by adding in fluffy pillows to replace all the weapons, right and these fluffy pillows make you run at the speed of a scout on all classes, but they only do 1dmg a hit. Just think how fast the game would go then.

Oh btw, I disagree to whatever commanderx says.

I see you understood totally jack shit about what my point was, but that’s okay, I’ve heard from multiple sources you’re kinda “limited”. Anyway, bai!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

OMG ALSO RIGHT;

On like say, 2nd to 3rd or 3rd to 2nd holds, right you can use the heavy to flank resulting in faster gameplay. It’s like a 3rd scout.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Quoted from demsii

[…]

I see you understood totally jack shit about what my point was, but that’s okay, I’ve heard from multiple sources you’re kinda “limited”. Anyway, bai!

That’d be a different story if I was a girl though wouldn’t it. You massive e-pimp you.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

lmao. i hope the admins don’t delete anything from this thread just so that people can see how cool this demourge guy is. It’l be like christmas morning come early.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

Gibbz is a talented player who can play at a high level and a respected member of the community.

I couldn’t think of anything funnier it’s 6am.

xzr

Quoted from demsii

Well I guess you count it as 2 for the ones you ragequit after 1 map. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

yes this part of the city dropping from the internets kinda counts as a ragequit, anyway good to see px are doing quite well with you not playing!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 25 Next »