[DA]
[DA]

demourge is een gekke pipo.

my dutch is limited but effective

Jorman

EPA

Quoted from xzr

[…]

yes this part of the city dropping from the internets kinda counts as a ragequit, anyway good to see px are doing quite well with you not playing!

Hmmmmm

demsii

EPA

Quoted from xzr

[…]

yes this part of the city dropping from the internets kinda counts as a ragequit, anyway good to see px are doing quite well with you not playing!

Yeah, the last 4 months since I quit tf2 have been great, you should try it some time.. Glad to see px do so well without me indeed :) And yeah .. city dropping from the internet on 2 seperate occasions then and exactly after 29/30 mins, aye?

Last edited by demsii,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Who is that demourge playing those matches? Sick man, double the demourge gooo jeremyyy

hz

Please mix up the maps combo next season.

electro

Got Milk?

could we get achievment_idle instead of gravelpit?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Last 2 pages have been a fantastic read…

I’d get involved and offer my opinion but, who the fuck am I?

Mike

TEZC

Don’t get me involved, the deal is OFF swifty :D

jaks

rhs
RHS

amputator and especially crusader crossbow(!) should be allowed imo.

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

cp_wigglyworm in map pool.

longas

– vanilla+medic
– Badlands, granary, gravelpit, obscure and coldfront (more matches with badlands and granary, now we have to play the same amount of times badlands and freight)

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Koeitje

Demo doesn’t lock down the middle on freight as much as a hwg does. 1 hwg completely destroys any jumping soldier or aggressive scout play. Giving him the speed the reach a good position more quickly will stop aggressive play and would promote even more careful play.

Agree with this. aNimus can confirm this… eh guys? :D

but…

Quoted from Foster

cp_wigglyworm in map pool.

Fuck all that GRU talk… this is the #1 thing to work on right now!!!

Anathema

That argument was very entertaining indeed.

xzr

Quoted from demsii

[…]

Yeah, the last 4 months since I quit tf2 have been great, you should try it some time.. Glad to see px do so well without me indeed :) And yeah .. city dropping from the internet on 2 seperate occasions then and exactly after 29/30 mins, aye?

2 occasions? do elaborate, and this single occasion I remember I came on from my mobile and apologized to drosophile

Dodge

Swag

I know I’m late, but I couldn’t resist: http://cdn.mikeabundo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/internet-serious-business.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 25 Next »