Forum

I49 23rd August - 26th August - The Official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 27th March 2013 @ 10:24

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 21 Next »

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

They’ve done okay on pricing this time I think. I was getting a bit sick of them adding 20p onto everything after every lan…

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

I guess with the continual price increases sales fell to the point where they realised that it was time to stop dicking around.

Muerte

elev8

3 questions.

First, how can I check how many people have registered to a team.

Then, when is the deadline to have people register themselves in said team.

And finally, if the team only has 5 players, then will we still be able to enter the tourny, just using mercs for the last player?

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/i49/tournaments/event/team-fortress-2/teams/ has a list of all the registered teams and how many people are currently registered to each team.

The deadline is usually shortly before the start of the tournament. The exact time on this will pretty much depend when Tapley wants to press a button, but let’s call it around whatever time he said the tournament will start, maybe give it an hour before. If you realise someone hasn’t signed up and they haven’t arrived/got set up yet then Tapley/Fire can add someone manually using the booking ID if necessary. I’d recommend getting everyone to sign up before they go to LAN though.

I don’t think you can play with 5, no. I think clanforge will actually drop teams that have less than 6 registered. Better find a randomer!

Will

This is a great page to keep you up to date on all the tournaments etc. You will be able to see brackets, fixtures, everything here when the LAN starts:

http://cf-event.multiplay.co.uk/events/i49/

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

2871 Nerds now attending Lan! 35 teams signed up so far (get signing up if you havn’t!)

Quick note to any team(DIS? SOLAR, Elimv, Pline, anyone else I’ve forgotten) wanting to be entered into the invite group of 8 send me some recent evidence against teams on your level as the top 5/6 already pick themselves so there isn’t room for everyone. Tapley {AT} Gmail.com. If no one gives me much to go on i’ll choose at random/Whoever gets me and Firestorm the most cider.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

raiku

STR

Any millionaires here, we need more moneyz for the prizepool :)

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

You get what you pay for Tapley. ^_^

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Tezc have now taken a spot In the Top 8 due to Colemans Topless Rugby photos, get on his level guys.

Quoted from Tapley ❤

2871 Nerds now attending Lan! 35 teams signed up so far (get signing up if you havn’t!)

Quick note to any team(DIS? SOLAR, Elimv, Pline, anyone else I’ve forgotten) wanting to be entered into the invite group of 8 send me some recent evidence against teams on your level as the top 5/6 already pick themselves so there isn’t room for everyone. Tapley {AT} Gmail.com. If no one gives me much to go on i’ll choose at random/Whoever gets me and Firestorm the most cider.

I’d give existing prem team SOLAR special treatment in that regard

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

SOLAR and Punchline definitely deserve a spot in the top8. As for the remaining spot I think giving it to any of the remaining 3 teams (DIS, Furbo Pandas, EV) would be okay, it’s just a matter of choosing one I guess.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Yeah although they didn’t play in S15 I’d say Punchline on skill alone are good contenders, SOLAR indeed are a stable Prem team and should be rewarded. Then its between Furbo, DIS and the wildcard’s ElimV for the last spot. I’ll go on screenshot results I’ve been sent and some input from esteemed colleagues at LAN.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

That’s me set off, see you 8am Thursday.

Hey Tappers, I know the hall is opening at 6, but when is registration cracking off? I have overpacked so would love to get stuff set up asap

gumpster

-|MOD|-

Quoted from Chaplain

That’s me set off, see you 8am Thursday.

Hey Tappers, I know the hall is opening at 6, but when is registration cracking off? I have overpacked so would love to get stuff set up asap

Check in usually starts from 12noon/2pm depending on whether they set up the bulk of LAN in time.

hawku

AYO

Quoted from gumpster

[…]

Check in usually starts from 12noon/2pm depending on whether they set up the bulk of LAN in time.

Well shit, this is new and wonderful news

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 21 Next »