Forum

I46 - 24th - 27th August - The official HYPE And Questions Thread!

Created 8th May 2012 @ 11:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 45 Next »

kaidus

WiK?

Ye please use the nations cup as the community’s current stance rather than season 12. Obscure really wasn’t popular this season, I don’t think anyone would mind a 5 map pool especially if it means no obscure.

pyyyour

Just like with ESEA LAN here in America, you never know what is up until the tickets are bought.

Our tickets are bought to Birmingham.

See you next month Euroland people.

Califax

dyn.

W00t!

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

378 Sign ups.
Well havn’t we turned Americant’s into Americans! The real game at i46 is actually who can out drink the Fin’s.

Unless there is a silent majority hidden somewhere we have listened to the people and will be removing Obscure from the main map pool, we’ll put it in the group stages pool as we may end up needing 7+ maps, but that will depend on how many teams sign up.

Highlander rules and maps to be out shortly as well.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from pyyyour

Just like with ESEA LAN here in America, you never know what is up until the tickets are bought.

Our tickets are bought to Birmingham.

See you next month Euroland people.

cu@lan

FIR

SnG

I’ll probably just come and spectate and drink for a full day, assuming someone would be kind enough to lend me a place to stay for one night.

F2

Danmark

I’m just gonna throw something out there, don’t take it the wrong way…

My only complaint about i40 and i43 is that we (Epsilon) spent the majority of time playing weak opponents that we would obviously win against.

Having the best teams assembled at a LAN is a very rare opportunity, only happening about once a year. We should take that opportunity and use it to the fullest. Give the audience a lot of great matchups to watch.

At i43 we didn’t even get to play Team Dignitas. I find it extremely disappointing to go to a LAN with the top 4 teams in Europe, and then not even get to play them all.

If mixup, LG, Infused and TCM go to i46, and we don’t get to play them all, that would be such a waste of opportunity.

shdwpuppet

Quoted from F2

I’m just gonna throw something out there, don’t take it the wrong way…

My only complaint about i40 and i43 is that we (Epsilon) spent the majority of time playing weak opponents that we would obviously win against.

Having the best teams assembled at a LAN is a very rare opportunity, only happening about once a year. We should take that opportunity and use it to the fullest. Give the audience a lot of great matchups to watch.

At i43 we didn’t even get to play Team Dignitas. I find it extremely disappointing to go to a LAN with the top 4 teams in Europe, and then not even get to play them all.

If mixup, LG, Infused and TCM go to i46, and we don’t get to play them all, that would be such a waste of opportunity.

We should see about arranging a series of showmatches between the best teams, playing for some sort of awesome sick prize. Just for maximum american pwnage :P

F2

Danmark

Quoted from shdwpuppet

[…]

We should see about arranging a series of showmatches between the best teams, playing for some sort of awesome sick prize. Just for maximum american pwnage :P

Yeah, or perhaps let some of the top teams pass through the initial stages of the tournament, and instead let them play a round-robin tournament to decide seedings.

Last edited by F2,

shdwpuppet

Quoted from F2

[…]

Yeah, or perhaps let some of the top teams pass through the initial stages of the tournament, and instead let them play a round-robin tournament to decide seeds.

Oh I quite like that, MLG style Pool Play where everyone gets through and is seeded against so many of the other teams. I will talk to Tapley.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from F2

[…]

Yeah, or perhaps let some of the top teams pass through the initial stages of the tournament, and instead let them play a round-robin tournament to decide seeds.

Everyone should have the same starting point no matter the skill level and have a chance to go thru, maybe most teams arent able to beat epsilon but say taking even couple rounds off from you and with that securing a place in the playoffs, thus making the game worthwhile. I remember someone from a lowskill-team making a lovely youtube clip of bybben getting owned and that was enough for those guys. suck it up elitist homo

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from shdwpuppet

[…]

Oh I quite like that, MLG style Pool Play where everyone gets through and is seeded against so many of the other teams. I will talk to Tapley.

Did not read that properly, actually that is a lovely idea :D

beta

RaWr ::

Just a thought also, bring back the old i-event Solly DM battles, £1.00 to enter, winner take all.

I think I won it one year for TFC years ago :)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I would like to see the format proposed by F2, but at the same time I agree with the sentiment of Darn.

I would like to hear the opinions of the teams who show up every LAN with no expectations of being placed.

Snyyppis

RLM

If we don’t get to lose to epsilon I will be heart broken.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 28 29 30 ... 45 Next »