I think the real problem with eu tf2 is zebbosai

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from IPZIE

you dont see people discussing either :
missing money in the prizepool from ads
connecting pub + comp communities

so you much rather have people dying over an unlock debate than just gathering probs and offering help?

Just because it’s not actively discussed, it doesn’t mean people aren’t actually making the efforts you mention above. Some prefer action over going round in circles and getting nowhere.

IPZIE

SUAVE

i edited my text.

I think it’s all great telling people what needs to be done, but without application its useless. The TF2 community is comprised of hundreds of posers and about 10 ‘doers’. In order for this forum thread to mean anything, you need to make a consensus and then work towards it with a group of people. Just telling people isn’t enough.

I think what’s more alarming here is you seem to think that the helping people up from
Public is some kind of uncharted territory. Hundreds of schemes have fallen to their feet by either biting off more then they can chew or simply not having the manpower to continue. My own beloved newbiemix group enjoyed a few months of success until the three people that did work had enough and allowed the community to run it into a div6 mix group and then into inactivity. It’s only rebuilding now (thanks felix) (not you ipz)

Saying that, the group enjoyed a large modicum of success, netting several blog posts, 2000 members, and contributing at least 10 or so full teams from the scheme itself and countless singular players (and crouton)

Tl;dr why is this news to people, it’s like a slightly broken-English version of what crashshite has been telling us for the past year, although with less retarded views mixed in and making pubbers angry

Last edited by Chaplain,

IPZIE

SUAVE

I HEREBY APPLY FOR THE SPOT OF THE PUBLIC RELATIONSMANAGER OF ETF2L.

I studied it for 4 years have experience of 2 years and my customers so far have been:
my own 2 clothing shops
die deutsche bahn (www.diebahn.de )
Lufthansa
Tchibo

add me on steam etf2l admins if you are intrested.

Last edited by IPZIE,

Quoted from IPZIE

add me on steam etf2l admins if you are intrested.

Tf2 community in nutshell shocker?

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Tf2 community in nutshell shocker?

Rofl totally. Why do you expect admins to run around chasing you up? Fucking add them yourself.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Russian Guyovich

[…]

Rofl totally. Why do you expect admins to run around chasing you up? Fucking add them yourself.

did i said above in one of my posts that i tried it a couple already? and that i tried to have some chats in irc to offer help? i think i did. also watch your tone

[11:08] Hi ippz-
[11:08] How can I help you?
[11:10] Hey Crasp herby i would like to apply as an pr manager for the etf2l. You might have read my article about my concerns for the future of the etf2l and people advided me to apply here officially. If you want to know what credentials i can provide i can happily deliver them to you
[11:10] == Crasp is away: asleep
[11:11] if you wish to apply to be part of the etf2l staff, please send an application to [email protected]

ON IT NOW

Last edited by IPZIE,

Thalash

wG
S-O

tf2 ded

ipz in staff

byte

Quoted from Skyride

The real issue with TF2 is that people will post in this thread and think they’ve helped. Nothing will happen and everyone will feel like they tried.

:) +1

Cheers

Byte

atmo

ipz official clothing merchandise manager of etf2l

IPZIE

SUAVE

application is out.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Skyride

The real issue with TF2 is that people will post in this thread and think they’ve helped. Nothing will happen and everyone will feel like they tried.

The real issue is the people in charge conveniently ignoring the offers they get. I think most people know that I offered to stream for vanillatv as cameraman on two different occasions when they were having issues with their standard streamer. I also remember a short discussion on irc or etf2l about reviving #mpuktf2.pickup and use in-game ads on the MPUK servers to draw people to the channel? I believe I even volunteered to admin said channel. So whoever has some direct lines to MPUK do some talking, or make me a sponsorship admin to get this show on the road.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

The real issue is the people in charge conveniently ignoring the offers they get. I think most people know that I offered to stream for vanillatv as cameraman on two different occasions when they were having issues with their standard streamer. I also remember a short discussion on irc or etf2l about reviving #mpuktf2.pickup and use in-game ads on the MPUK servers to draw people to the channel? I believe I even volunteered to admin said channel. So whoever has some direct lines to MPUK do some talking, or make me a sponsorship admin to get this show on the road.

apply officially please. or maybe i have to swear now to show that im very unsure about my personality inside :|

Last edited by IPZIE,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from IPZIE

[…]

apply officially please. or maybe i have to swear now to show that im very unsure about my personality inside :|

That’s me telt

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »