THE REAL ISSUE OF EU TF2

Created 7th August 2012 @ 21:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

Evokje man, that’s just because you’re really bad. Like Don’t you know this guy has been in the TF2 scene since the beginning? He’s been advancing the meta ga-

[…]

-nevermind.

made my day

IPZIE

SUAVE

got my email back from the admins and they will give me the spot of the PR manager and i will build a small staff arround this postion to spread the work. If someone wants to offer his help he can add me and we decide if there is need for that

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Guys, just come and play this with me instead, fuck TF2.
http://www.y8.com/games/care_bears_dress_up

crouton

LEGO

Real issue of TF2 is that i46 is first week of uni..

Of all the weekends of the year.

Last edited by crouton,

Wolf :D

PStM
DStS

the real issue is tf2 is dead.

Regen

nf.
9F

Quoted from Wolf :D

You’re so original it’s getting funny.

PStM
DStS

Quoted from Regen

[…]

You’re so original it’s getting funny.

meow

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Quoted from Wolf :D

the real issue is wolf is bad at videogames

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

The real issue of EU TF2 is the blatant maltreatment and discrimination of Scots. I’m frankly appalled at how our very own George Duthie, a stand up member of the community and all round excellent assistant, has been banned from posting for 274 years. His philosophical literature has been the one thing holding this forum together. Without his thoughtful soliloquies, the scene will truly die.

PStM
DStS

Quoted from Ritalin

[…]

the real issue is wolf is bad at videogames

I love you so much Ritalin

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from Daleth

The real issue of EU TF2 is the blatant maltreatment and discrimination of Scots. I’m frankly appalled at how our very own George Duthie, a stand up member of the community and all round excellent assistant, has been banned from posting for 274 years. His philosophical literature has been the one thing holding this forum together. Without his thoughtful soliloquies, the scene will truly die.

RIP Poop :[
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZVCxpijimU

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Nobody knows what goes on in the mind of ETF2L admins, but rumour has it Crasp is the leader of this Scottish crusade. No one quite knows why. Self-loathing? Ethnic nationalism as a result of a bad childhood? Your guess is as good as mine, but just know; no Scot is safe. Who will be next? r7an? Me? Or even the loveable and innocent Sheebay? The real issue of EU TF2 is right here… ETF2L itself. Fight the power!

Last edited by Daleth,

cho

imo its all about ppl actually enjoy the game or not.
in asia, comp tf2 is solely rely on interest, nearly no sponsors/prize. we asian players hav been masturbating to the frag vids from EU/NA top players and thats wt drive us to play and be better.
we dun hav lobby we dun hav irc but we hav each other in our frd lists. the top players are those running the whole asian comp tf2 scene and each cup we held is how we players want to play the game.
tbh i was surprised to see that no admins(is it?) in etf2l are from prem. lets juz say if we didnt see those stars all asians would still be pub heroes. they gave us goals and directions.
but sometimes u gotta admit that tf2 is not as attractive as some new and upcoming video games, and how sad to see that players would rather stay in pub than try some 6v6 no matter how much support u give them.

Limp.

EPA

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

lol the logic please?

http://imgur.com/2nXOU

Last edited by Limp.,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11