Forum

Recent Patch Bugs (157 nade) Fragga

Created 17th December 2008 @ 09:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »

stikky

[LOL]
[LOL]

You just hit yourself with a rocket. This was not a 157 damage grenade. You can hear it also. And after your shot demomen still have about 30-40hp.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7922/157nadejz5.jpg

kaidus

WiK?

I’m not convinced that the rocket exploded in time to cause the damage.

Redman350

[FB]

I actually thought that it was just self damage too, but just before the start of a pickup today I rj’ed at full hp towards a demo and got 1 shotted, then the EXACT same thing happened to dazed minutes later.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

How many videos do you want me to post showing the same fucking thing? I’m being hit by nades at levels far exceeding 130 damage.

@Byte-me|Laptop: hit a hw full on with 1 gren
@Byte-me|Laptop: did 150hpdamage

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Giant made a good point yesterday to me. He said the amount of damage done by a demoman now puts pressure on those who play the class to get the kills, and after all isn’t this suppose to be a team game?

jason

PHX

There’s a demo on both teams – so the teams are balanced.
It’s just that the balance of damage done is more weighted towards the demo now.

strut

-=Crazy=-

the power of demo has never bothered me because when your own demo pwns it’s really nice BUT having said that you want to be able to rj up to a cap point from full hp without anything in the game 1-shotting you due to random variance.

My main problem is a drop in smoothness – my fps are still around 100 but moving/aiming/jumping is like moving through thick soup.

aLx

trick17
trick17

I agree with Player Thirty-Two.

All the whiny guys go back to play CS or whatever.
Here a small vid some of you should watch several times a day:
[Link]

Ino

dp.
dp.

aLx I think you don’t get the point. This is about improving the game for us to enjoy it. So be more constructive.

Btt: I think it’s a bad thing that any other class than Spy or Sniper can instantly kill another class that’s at full health. So nades should do no more damage than 120 and stickys even less.

hänsen

Team Popo!

the point is: you just want your old damages back or get a pro mod with constant damage

I think Valve makes changes because of players needs and most players are public, unskilled players. These players often have problems with playing demo because of the lack of a ballistic weapon. Valve just wanted to help them to kill scouts and so on :p

I guess valve wont help you!
I regard making a pro mod to make damages constant.

Cuz dead medics suck :p

PS: Fragga learn where Austria is located

Renegade

Imperial

Just because the teams are balanced doesnt mean the classes are. There is no fun for a solly to rocket jump up to the point on badlands to be hit once and die, no matter what his teammate demoman can do. Its not fun, and its not fair to that single player playing soldier.

AnAkkk

I know someone who will probably start working on a plugin which put static damage.

Renegade

Imperial

alx, random damage is fine, as long as its around a reasonable point. Stickies and grenades are both not.

ambra

I’m so annoyed by such things… recently I managed to really bite my underlip to blood for the outrageous amounts of RAGE I suffered.

sexy_kroete

Kot=Brot

Well, valve does the updates for public player, most publics are running with crits, so i dont understand the new damage ranges at all.
TF2 is in an overall update progress, and you scream for an pro mod.
Just wait, they’ll fix that.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 11 Next »